Chapter 3

Sarah

Watching Jay Park perform on youtube videos is nothing like the real thing. Watching him jump around the stage and hearing his voice in person is just amazing! I was positioned on the right front hand corner of the stage watching the audience lose their mind over this man's performance. Jay's security detail stayed in the back and Bobby was on the opposite end of the stage from me. That way if anything were to go down we both would have the perfect chance to jump in and stop it from getting out of hand. The crowd was loving every second of the performance, Gray and Loco were also doing their own songs tonight and I could see the crowd feeling their songs as well. I didn't doubt that they would do well with gaining some American fans on their tour, the ladies especially were eating up every second of Gray who was out there teasing them with his performance. I could see why these three were so close, they hand many similarities but at the same time they had their own unique differences that made them stand out when they were all together. Before I knew it, the performance was winding down with one last song and of course Jay was out there performing his panty dropping song Mommae. This man was glistening with sweat and even with him wiping down with a towel he still looked sexy as fuck dancing around. The crowd was bouncing around with him and singing along with his words. When Jay went into his body rolls the ladies pushed forward and we all had to be on our toes to make sure they didn't try anything stupid.

"Sarah behind you."

I heard Bobby's voice come through my ear piece. I quickly turned around and saw a girl try and squeeze through me and a bannister to get to the backstage. I grabbed her by her shoulder to stop her from going any further.

"Sorry but you can't go back there."

"Aw come on, just look the other way. I won't do anything. I just want to get a quick peek back there."

"No."

I spun her around and she tried to push back thinking she could out power me and get back there. I stood my ground and she tried to elbow me in my stomach. This girl had some balls to try and fight me to get back there. I grabbed one arm and twisted it behind her back holding her firmly in her place. With my free hand I radioed for one of the other female bouncers to come and escort her out of the building. Jay was just finishing up his song when I had handed the girl off to my partner and was thanking the crowd.

"Thank you all for coming out here to support me and the AOMG crew. We hope that you will continue to support the crew with our future projects as we have some amazing things in the works right now and something that might surprise you."

He said that last part with a smile on his face and looked in my direction. I couldn't help but smile because I had a feeling he was talking about me being the surprise, I just hope it would be good. They all bowed together and left the stage heading to the back. The crowd started to break up from the dance floor, some of them heading for the door and some heading for the bar. Bobby and I both watched our side of the stage as we made our way to the back area. We did a swoop and made sure no one had snuck past us and Jay's team before we went to the back room. I knocked before entering and Bobby stayed by the door guarding it with Jay's team.

"You guys were great! The crowd really loved it!"

"Hey thanks Sarah!"

I looked at Loco who was sitting sideways on one of the chairs with a bottle of cold water against his face. He was clearly exhausted and hot from the performance.

"Is there anything you guys need right away?"

"No, we are fine. Could you tell them to call the drivers to come and get us? We should head back to the hotel and wash off."