Chapter 5

Sarah

I woke up to my alarm going off around 9am. I felt so refreshed, whether it was because I was able to sleep in past 6am or because I had one of the best orgasms in a long time last night. Either way it didn't matter and I was more than ready to take on this day. I threw on my shirt and grabbed my toy and some clean clothes. While I was letting the water warm up I made sure to wash my toy clean and to take the batteries out. The stylist was going to be here at 10 to go over what ideas I had and then we would head off to the salon and to go buy some clothes. I still wasn't 100% sure what I was really going for but since I had been sporting the same hair cut for years I was ready for a change. After I was dressed I made sure to strip my bedding and throw them in the wash, there was no need to sleep on dirty sheets. With that out of the way I went and made myself a small breakfast.

Just as I was hanging up the sheets I heard the doorbell going off. I went to answer the door and stepped in this older looking woman who looked like she was ready to take on the world one piece of clothing at a time. We introduced ourselves and I showed her to the couch and offered her a drink. As we sat drinking our coffee she asked me what I was thinking of.

"I'm not really sure. I don't want to do any crazy changes but I am just sick of this blah me. Does that make sense?"

"Of course it does, so I take it you just want maybe a little more edge to your current look or maybe a little sultry mystery?"

"I just don't want to be seen as a child. Since I'm here doing this I want to be taken serious. I want people to see me as a woman or they might just brush off my music. I don't want people saying I can't stand with the guys because I look like some little kpop child."

"Say no more I have just the right idea for you. Let's head down to the salon, shall we?"

The salon she took me to was very edgy with some EDM music playing, I really didn't imagine this place at all. I figured we were going to an upscale salon that would cost a fortune but to be honest I felt more comfortable here then I would have at any upscale place. I was shown to a chair and introduced to the hair stylist that would be working with me. My hair was pretty curly naturally and was pretty long and didn't always like to listen to what I needed it to do. So today we would be doing a relaxation treatment, cutting off some of it so that it would come to my shoulder blade and adding layers. We also decided to go darker with my hair since it was pretty light from the sun I got back home.

After a few hours of working on my hair done we were finally done and I felt so much lighter from cutting off so much hair. When I asked how much it would be I was told not to worry about it. I shrugged my shoulders and thanked them. Next we were off to some stores to buy some clothes and when she showed me the stores we would be going to I tried to back her off and suggest we find some place a little more doable for the money I had. She told me I need not worry as Jay was fronting the bill for this and I was to get everything I needed. I wanted to argue and reached for my phone but she stopped me and told me to just go with it. I still didn't like the idea but figured he knew what was best and it's not like the clothes I had brought with me were really appropriate to wear around the guys when we were going out. The rest of the day was going in and out of shops getting pants, shirts, jackets, dresses, and even new undergarments. I have never spent so much time or bought so many pieces of clothing as I did today. She even took me to get accessories including shoes and purses. By the time we got back to the apartment it was late and we had actually grabbed some food on the way there. She helped me unload all the bags and we sat down to eat our dinner.