Chapter 11

Gray

I had just finished with my lineup and was walking around looking for Sarah. I had thought she would have been there to watch me perform but when I scanned the crowd I didn't see her. I spotted Loco and Chase and walked up to them. I asked if they had seen Sarah but they shook their heads no.

"Where is Jay?"

They looked at each other and before Loco responded, "Not sure, we haven't seen him in a good minute."

I nodded my head and took off to find the missing two. I was starting to get worried because no one could find them, even Ji Soo came up to me and asked if I had seen Sarah. I pulled out my phone and was ready to call her when I spotted them. Jay looked happy with a small smile playing on his lips while his hand was on Sarah's back leading her into the room. Sarah also had a small smile on her face that was also somewhat flushed. Ji Soo had also found them and was taking Sarah away who looked upset now. Jay looked like he was thinking hard on something and then he stuck his hand in his pocket, it looked like he was holding onto something. I saw him smile for a second before he turned to walk towards the snake.

I stood back watching Sarah a little longer being introduced to different people. She tried to act as if she was happy but I could see the pain in her eyes. Something had happened for sure between the two of them. Whatever Ji Soo had said to them must have been bad to make her whole mood change in a matter of seconds. I had an idea of what the two were doing together but I didn't want to believe it. I had hoped whatever was going on between the two were over and I would be able to be with her. Sarah was left alone finally and I took the chance to talk to her for the first time all night.

I pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss on her cheek, "Hey princess you looked amazing out there tonight."

"Thank you, you looked pretty good up there tonight as well." She said as she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes nor did her eyes match her words.

"Oh you saw my performance? I was looking in the crowd for you and didn't see you. Where did you go?"

"Oh, yeah I saw a little bit but then stepped out for some air. It was getting hot in there and I just needed some air."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm ok but not really. I think this was all a little too much tonight, do you want to go? I'm finished up here and Ji Soo won't need me anymore."

I studied her face before nodding and helping her to the back area to collect her things. The whole car ride back home I kept sneaking glances over at her. She was really quiet and a few times I thought she had maybe fallen asleep.

"Sarah are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm good, just tired."

I didn't try and push her anymore the rest of the ride home. When we finally got home she went into the bathroom to wash up while I went into the kitchen and sat down drinking some water trying to figure out a way to get her to talk. I heard the shower turn off before she walked out of the bathroom in her robe and went right to the bedroom. I placed my glass down on the counter before I stood up and made my way to the bedroom. The door wasn't shut all the way so I pushed it open and saw her pulling her pants on. Her hair was up in a tight bun and she had on a thin tank top. I smiled as I watched her applying lotion to her arms. When she got to her shoulder my smile fell from my face as I noticed the mark near her collar bone. She turned around and went to sit on the bed to apply the lotion to her legs. Slowly I walked over to her and asked her again.