part 2: guitar rapists

3 or 4 months passed and they had all forgotten about what had happened. Frank and Gerard are now married, and Matt and Mikey are now married. One night the four of them were out on a double date, dinner was good, they were now walking the streets, laughing, talking, having a good time. "Psst, pssst, Frank, Mikey!" They all turned to the dimly lit ally way, were they saw him, Ray, Ray was poking his head around a corner, staring at them. "Where the fuck did he come from!?" Asked Mikey. Ray then held out a guitar, with the creepiest smile on his face, "Fraaaank" he moaned from the ally way, "oh fuck no!" Frank screamed, remembering the night, and he took off down the street. "FRANK!" Gerard screamed  as he ran after him. When he caught up with him, someone ran right into Gerard, he turned and saw that it was Bob. "Where the hell did you come from?" Gerard asked, confused, as he hadn't seen Bob in years. "Oh I'm married to Ray now." Said Bob. Gerard already knew what the answer would be, but he asked anyway "and why did you marry Ray?" "Well I turns out we both love fucking people with guitars." He answered. Gerard nodded in confirmation, Frank hid behind Gee. Frank and Gerard both just wanted to keep walking, but they couldn't just leave Matt and Mikey. So they walked back to the ally way along with Bob, who they noticed had been looking at Frank a bit funny... they got back to see Matt yelling at Ray, who was to pulling Mikey into the dim ally. Frank ran after him to get Mikey out of there, and that's when he saw something horrifying, there, by the trash cans in the ally way, sat four guitars, and about a dozen bottles of lube. He gasped, stepping backward, he wanted to scream but he couldn't, it took him a minute to realize... something was covering his mouth. Before he had time to process what was happening, he heard Gerard and Matt screaming, "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" They both ran over, Gerard wrestled Bob off of Frank, Matt was running over to Mikey and Ray, when he stopped dead in his tracks, he squinted, trying to proses what he was looking at, "Ray... guitar...Mikey's ass...Ray putting guitar in Mikey's ass!?" Frank, Gerard, and Bob all dropped everything when they heard what he said, and there he was, Ray, putting that goddamn guitar in Mikey's ass, with the biggest, creepiest smile on his face, they all grunted in disgust, Mikey had a look of pure terror on his face, "yess" Bob moaned, beginning to inch toward Ray and Mikey "not on my watch!" Yelled Gerard tackling Bob to the ground, Matt, running over to help keep him pinned. Ray looked up to see his ex-band members pinning his husband to the ground, he quickly pulled the guitar out of Mikey's ass, and ran over to help Bob. When Ray got close, Gerard and Matt jumped up, off Bob and ran over to Mikey. Matt knelt down to Mikey "did he..." "yes" Mikey clung to Matt, Matt helped him put him pants back on. "Wait..." Gerard said "where's Frank?" They spun around, only to see Frank lying on the ground, duck tape over his mouth, as Ray was pulling Franks pants off, Bob lubing up one of the guitars. "NOOO!" Gerard screamed, Ray and Bob turned to him and stared, but for no more than a second, before turning back to Frank, Ray ripped Franks pants down and Bob thrust the guitar inside of Frank. Tears gathered in Franks eyes, as well as Gerard's, Gerard spirited faster than he ever had before, over to Frank, he grabbed the neck of the guitar, simultaneously pulling it out of Franks ass and ramming the base right into Bobs gut. He then swung the guitar around smashing it in Rays face. They both fell to the ground in pain. Matt ripped the tape off Franks mouth. Frank was speechless, Gerard helped him to stand up, and pulled his pants up. The four of them looked at each other, and took off down the street, leaving the two guitar rapists lying on the ground, moaning in pain. The four ran to Frank and Gerard's house and locked all the doors and windows. Frank and Gerard let Mikey and Matt sleep in their guest bed that night. Luckily they weren't followed, as the guitar rapists were in too much pain to get up and chase them, and they hadn't known where they lived either. The next morning Gerard drove Mikey and Matt home with no issues, he had let Frank sleep in. They all agreed to never speak of any of this guitar shit ever again.