Chapter 11

Melanie's POV:

"I couldn't even open my eyes!" I cried, slapping his chest and putting on a serious face. He gave me a stupid smirk and raised his arms up in surrender, taking a few steps back.

"Next time, you'll know your place in my kingdom..." He said, taking a sip from his Pepsi. I snatched the Pepsi bottle and took two giant gulps, making sure that he only had a few ounces left. Wiping my mouth, I watched him look at the bottle with shock and disappointment.

"You owe me a new soda." He said, finishing off the rest of the sugary beverage. I smiled with happiness, took the bottle away from him, and shot it into the hunter green garbage can beside him.

"I don't owe you anything!" I replied, looking at the cars pass by and leaning against the traffic pole.

"Actually Princess, I think you owe me twice as much as I owe you."

"Oh please! The first time we met, you almost ran me over with your precious motorcycle!" I cried, giving him a puzzled look.

"Whatever." He muttered.

~*~

We walked into a tall brick house. I felt the ground vibrate softly and heard music playing and echoing throughout the halls. I took a step back and watched two drunk blondes walk out of the huge double doors and giggle. They waved to Xavier and gave me looks of disgust, making sure that I noticed. The stumbled past me and whispered as they pasted me by.

Two more guys walked out the door, giving Xavier and me disgusted looks and howled with laughter as they saw me stand there awkwardly. I rolled my eyes, watching the two point and laugh at me. The tall one had scruffy red hair and the shorter one had freckles...

Everywhere!

"What are you two dimwits laughing at?" Xavier questioned, stepping infront of me and giving serious death looks to both thoes guys.

"We're laughin' at you!" The tall one yelled to Xavier. I felt his chest vibrate with anger and watched as his hands balled into fist.

"Xavier, let it go. They're not worth the time anyways!" I said, pulling his hand and practically dragging him towards the house. He glared at me and glared back at the guys, turning his attention back towards me and nodding his head.

"Fine." He said reluctantly. As we walked into the house party, I saw thoes two guys stare and make smacking motions towards my butt.

I really need butt reductions...

~*~

It was a typical house party...

The loud rap music, girls trying to twerk on guys, the guys are enjoying it and drunken losers trying to get a good lap dance on the couch from a blonde in a mini skirt.

Not my type of thing...

I smiled and watched as Xavier smiled and pulled me close.

"Hey, how come you seem tense? Is it because of thoes douchè bags from outside?" He asked.

"I've just never been to a party like this before..." I said, pulling a peice of hair behind my head, grinning.

"You gotta go with the flow." He replied causally. I nodded my head and smiled, I listened to the music and started swaying my hips to the beat.

I saw Xavier watch and smile as he looked at me carefully.

"I gotta take care of some business. Do you mind if I leave real fast?" He said, looking around and checking the time on his phone. I smiled weakly and nodded my head.