Chapter 14

Xavier's POV:

"Dude, I'm not dating Melanie!" I said, putting Ace in a headlock. He groaned in pain, trying to get my in the same, hunched over, position.

"Bro, I totally know that you like her!" He said, flipping me over. I got up, dusted myself off, and kneed him in the stomach.

"We're just friends; that's all. If I liked her, which I don't, I would have asked her out already..." I replied, throwing him to the floor.

"So, just ask her out." He said, putting me in a headlock and tossing my carelessly on the floor.

"But I don't like her that way." I argued, countering his move with a punch to the gut.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't!"

"Yes!"

"Maybe." I muttered, watching him grin.

"Then go get her." He said, lowering his voice to a whisper. I shook my head, wiping the sweat off my brow.

"Dude, we're just friends; nothing less and nothing more. She's already dated 'gang-related' guys before and I don't think that she wants to add me to that list." I replied, grabbing a towel and rolling my eyes.

I had to ponder on that.

Did I actually like Melanie Roosevelt? 

Well, she's pretty, and I kinda like the way she laughs. I also like how she always has a comeback for whatever I say...

Stop it Xavier; Stop thinking of Melanie!

"Bro, you totally love her..." Ace muttered, tossing me a water bottle.

"Man, you're either delusional or insane?" I said, quenching my thirst and tossing the empty water bottle at his head.

"You're either in love or blind not to see it."

~*~

Melanie's POV:

"Look, I'm in NOT in love with Xavier Blake!" I cried, chucking a calorie packed french fry at Adrian's head. He caught it with his mouth and chuckled.

"Hey, it's not my fault you guy's kissed and you enjoyed it!" He said in a low voice.

"Just because I enjoyed it, doesn't mean I'm in love!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Love shmove!" He cried, waving his hand.

"Thoes aren't even words!" I cried! slapping his hands.

"You're not a word..." He replied, slapping my hand back.

"Shut up Adrian..." I replied, rubbing my sore hand.

He's heavy handed and mean!

"Just admit that you like him!"

"Okay fine, I might like Xavier Blake!"

"I knew it..."

~*~

"Slow down..." Riley said, turning up the music a bit

"Grab the wall..." Alison chimed.

"Wiggle like you tryin' to make your-" Morgan sang.

"Watch your language!" I cried, turning the music up a bit.

Okay, so we were currently in Adrian's car, blaring music and giving him a crazy headache.

"Look, I will turn this whole car around if you guy's keep singing!"

"Well, you wouldn't be able to turn half the car around..." Alison said, smacking him on the head.

"Yeah Adrian, that's impossible." Riley chimed cheerily, smacking him on the head.

"Don't be stupid Adrian!" Morgan said, smacking him on the head and chuckling.

"I didn't sign up for physical abuse..." He muttered, looking at the cars ahead.

"Well, you're gonna have to deal with it; We're all stuck together!" Riley said, pulling us all in for a hug.

"Yeah, that's why I hate being friends with you guys!" He cried playfully.

"Hey, what about me?" I questioned, slapping his shoulder.

"That goes for you too..." He said, giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes and slouched into my seat.

I only had one thing that was troubling my mind...

I might like Xavier Blake...

________________

A/N: Omgggg!!!

I really hate this update :(

I'll make an awesome one in a few days!! Just give me some time and you won't be sorry!!! :'(

Love, Iced_Toffee

Vote & Comment

Biyeeee