Chapter 15

Melanie's POV:

I pushed the key through the door, twisting, turning, and finally opening the wooden door.

"Anybody home?" I muttered, tossing my backpack to the floor.

"Melanie?!" Mom's voice rang through the house, questioning my presence.

"Yeah, I'm home from school!" I called out. I heard her footsteps clogging down the steps.

She finally reached me, breathing heavily in excitement.

"Hey, I met the nicest woman today; She wants us to go to her house.for tea and snacks!" She chirped, smiling with joy.

"Sure, who's this woman you met?"

"I think you met her at church! You were with that boy..." She said, putting the keys on the counter.

"His name is Xavier..."

"It is?! I thought his name was Antony!"

"Mom, does he even look like someone named "Antony."

"Kind of..."

~*~

"Hello, I'm glad we could meet again." Ms. Blake chirped, handing me the delicious cup of tea.

"It's fate," I said, smiling. She nodded her head and turned to face my mother.

"My son will be here in a few minutes; And if he doesn't come within a few minutes, then I'll kill 'em." She joked, checking the time in her phone.

7:42 P.M.

"I think my son takes a fancy to your daughter..." She whispered to my mother, giving her a cheeky smile.

I stood silent, watching them giggle in happiness and guttural.

Just then, Xavier burst through the door - his hair wet with water droplets and his eyes beaming with beauty.

"Oh, brother..." I muttered, watching him close the front door and smile with happiness.

"I heard that, Princess." He said, waving to my mother and kissing his mother on the cheek.

"Aw, you're so cute when you're not reeking havoc on a city!" I said, chuckling.

"What do I look like to you; Captain Doomsday or something?"

"Yes."

"Shut up..."

~*~

"Thank you for the tea and chips," My mother said, thanking Ms. Blake for her hospitality.

"Yes, thank you Ms. Blake." I added, smiling. Xavier popped his head out the front door, rolling his eyes.

"I don't get a goodbye?" He gasped, placing on hand on his chest.

"No, you get a Purple Nurple!" I said, pinching my fingers like a crab. He backed up, laughing and trying to protect his nipples.

"I swear, squeeze my nipples and I'll squeeze yours." He threatened, opening the door wider.

"I'll take a rain check...."

_________________

A/N: Short, and I'm sorry for it :( I'll update when I can, I'm awfully sorry :((

Love, Iced_Toffee

Love to you all :)

Please, Vote & Comment.