Change Of Plan - Oh Shut Up And Kiss Me!

Why hellooooo ;D

CHAPTER 10!!!!!!!!!!!! double digits!!!

You may be wondering about the chapter title.......weeeelllll.......You'll find out when you read it. Oh and I think Tina_hpmcr and SexyDogBuns will certainly love this chapter ;)

Now.....................ENJOY!! :D

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

____________________________________________________________________

Previously:

Most people signed the parchment and left. Soon it was just Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Neville, Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Me alone in the classroom.

"We need a name" Frank said looking around at everyone.

"I was thinking of The Secret Club Of Magical Situations." Mikey offered.

"It's a bit of a mouthful, like spew" Ron commented. "Ronald it was S.P.E.W!" Hermione snapped at him.

What was spew...wait S.P.E.W???

"Since we're doing this for Dumbledore, what about Dumbledore's Army." I say in a quiet voice.

"It's perfect" Luna smiled in her calm, soothing voice. "Thanks" I whispered to her. "I love it" Harry grinned and everyone else agreed.

Finally we're fighting for something, let's just hope nothing's fighting against us.

____________________________________________________________________

Gerard POV

Finally Dumbledore's Army is underway! It's such an awesome name as well, thanks to Ray.

Now bringing me onto what I've been thinking about for the past hour...well it was actually 40 minutes but never mind. 

I went and had a few talks with some people and by talks I mean going up to them and telling them I'll get their homework done with help from Ray even though he doesn't know yet, but we'll just keep that a secret for now.

I have some information on Tina. She is family with the Lestrange's who practice the dark arts, hate Muggleborns, obsessed with Pureblood society and are death eaters, which I found from this 4th year Slytherin that they are like servants of Voldy. It makes me angry that she decided to try and be friends with me when she might be a death eater and she's probably using her beauty to make me fall for her even though I've already fallen but then she'll lead me to Voldy and I'll die.