Home

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

*5yrs Later*

'Ring, ring'

"Hello Moto residence, Yugi speaking"

"Hello Mr. Muto this is Ms. Rayne the worker for Alice Dark in Domino Asylum"

Yugi was surprised that she was calling.

"Yes"

"I was calling because we wanted to know if your still interested in keeping Alice as your adoptive father?"

"Of course why, what's wrong?"

"There is nothing to worry about but we were wondering if you can come to the asylum and pick up Alice, she will be released today"

Yugi was stunned after 5 years they were finally releasing Alice.

"Yes I'll be there in a few minutes"

Yugi said hanging up and began packing some extra clothes so Alice can change into them, but he stopped in mid packing wondering if Alice would still remember him, until Dark Alice spoke.

"You have nothing to fear father. I'm sure she will remeber you after all you were the one that made her smile in the first time since forever"

Yugi looked towards Alice look alike and smiled

"Yeah your right, she's ten years old already and been asleep her whole life, i hope she doesn't think im just her dream father"

Dark Alice laugh and disappeared into the shadow. Yugi began to walk out the door with things in hand. During the five years Yugi got comfortable with Alice's evil counterpart and together they made truce. Yugi finally arrived to the asylum. Security led Yugi to Alice's room, he closed the door and stepped inside and sat on the edge of the bed.

He stroke Alice's hair letting out a sigh, she looked a little bit older but still young. Yugi took out his phone and it began to play a song because Alice was still asleep.

I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you
That look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam

And I know it's true
that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
the way you did once upon a dream
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once

the way you did once upon a dream
I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream.

I know you
That gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true
that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
the way you did once upon a dream

As the song came to an end Yugi leaned over Alice and gave her a kiss on the forehead, after a few seconds past Alice didn't move. Yugi was confused they told him she will be waking up already. He tried again and nothing happened. Yugi was begining to panic abd he called security who then called Ms. Rayne.

She checked her pulse which was steady and she leaned over so her ear can hear her breathing but instead she heard a whisper causing her to smile. She looked towards Yugi who was panicking.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She fine she just needs to wake up properly"

"Can you do it?"

"I thinks its best you do it"

Yugi was confused and made his way to Alice again. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead again. This time he heard a sigh he looked to see Alice eyes opening with a smile looking at her father.

"I think you need to look at Sleeping Beauty again Daddy because your not doing it right. You're suppose to kiss me on the cheek."

Yugi gasp and laughed as he was on the verge of tears. Alice jumped out of the bed pushing the covers and jumped right in to her fathers arms. Yugi hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much Alice"

"I miss you too Daddy. They said I'm better for now and i can go home"

"Then lets get you changed so we can go home"

Alice then changed into the outfit her father brought from home. They waved goodbye to Ms. Rayne and went home. Alice happily opened the door and stood frozen she couldn't believe her eyes. In the middle of the living room is her evil counterpart.

"Hello Alice"

"D-daddy, can you see what i see?"

Yugi chuckled

"Of course, I talked with her and she said she will be good. She also explained there are also other evil spirits that were talking to you"

Alice looked up at her father uncertain but he assured her everything is still back to normal.

"Don't worry Alice, I'll be good"

Alice then broke into a smile and nodded. Yugi looked at the two twins and smiled.

"So who wants a hamburger?"

Alice and the other counterpart nodded happily.

A/N Rate and Comment.