Chapter 21

My night was restless-and being stuck between two idiots who are cuddle obsessed didn't help at all either. With jaxons constant kicking and ryans endless snores it was almost impossible to close my eyes and shut off my brain for a second. Of course I could've just taken Hayden's offer of bunking with him but after seeing the way Austin glared at him as he proposed his idea I kindly declined not wanting another Brawl between the boys.

After me and Hayden had our one on one bonding time it's like we were closer then ever. I guess you could say we were bonded in a way; he gave me a piece of him as I did to him. Now  I see how much we really have in common;we both are stuck in the dark trying to fight our way out or at least mask that we are. I guess me and Hayden hale are more alike after all and maybe I don't hate him as much as I thought I did.

It was morning now and we were all heading back to our homes because school would start back up again tomorrow (Monday). I'm currently in the car with Hayden , Scott and Jaxon ;were on our way to jaxons house since I didn't want to go home just yet. Not that my dad would mind he'd probably be over the moon knowing he had the whole house to himself right now.

It took a while to leave the haunted house we slept in. First it was because almost every one of us had something missing and had to go on some pointless treasure hunt to find it -creepy I know . Second it took forever to get jace to let me ride with Hayden seeing as he thinks Hayden has hurt me enough and we don't get alone-boy was he wrong now after last night I think I feel comfortable with Hayden the most.And lastly it  also took a while to convince jace because jace had to convince Austin to calm down when I proclaimed I would be riding with Hayden in his car rather then with Austin. The man is an idiot, honestly what in his bloody mind thinks I would even come near him after everything that's Happened.

Anyways we finally made it to jaxons house and say our good byes to Scott and Hayden who said they will see us Monday. When we arrive inside I smell fresh baked goods all the way upstairs. I rush up to the kitchen ditching Jaxon in the process as I try to get my hands on the goodies.

"Hey there cutie how was the Halloween party" Jaxons mom greets me in a hug as well as handing me a cookie.

I take a bite and almost moan before swallowing the chocolaty goodness.

"It was ummmmm eventful, yea that's  the right  word"

She smiles and nods.

Jaxons mom-Betty has been the sweetest human I've ever met since the day I met her I'd like to see her as a mother figure and she sure loves to play the role. I think it's because she doesn't have daughter and for that she's grateful that me and Jaxon are so close. I can't say I don't feel the same, in fact I'm very grateful to have met her it's nice to have someone to vent to about boy drama or clothes other then Chris. Someone to hug you when a boy makes you cry or when you get your period, I know Betty will do all this an more ,I'm sure of it.

Jaxon strides in glaring at me.

"Thanks for ditching me I had to carry up all your shit to my room"

" Jaxon Dimitri Ackerman you will not use such foul language in. Y home and with such a nice girl"

"But mom!" He shouts.

"No buts! You know the rules"

Jaxon throws another glare at me trying to express his hate I guess

I giggle picking up a cookie shoving it towards him as a peace offering.

"It's ok jaxy pooh"

He snatches the cookie from me muttering under his breath.