Chapter 10

Ashley  had decided to go back to school after two weeks of being absent. He just couldn't handle anything anymore, he was loosing his mind. He has now blamed himself for Andy's death. If Ashley had just been there for him in time or maybe noticed that he was falling off the deep end. Ashley didn't tell anyone that he felt this way, but he knew he was the reason that sweet innocent boy was dead. If Ashley was just there for him and made him talk about what was going on maybe he would be here right now.

Dear Diary,

Somehow mom found my diary...I don't know how she did it but she found it. Maybe it was her mom sense. I heard that was a thing. She's in a meeting with my principle now telling him about everything Troy has done to me. I told her that it would just make the bullying worse, Troy will beat me ten times harder then he was before. I was a dead man in the water. It's not like the principle was going to do anything, that was his star football player. The most he was going to do was tell him to keep it off school property. 

"Come on Andy we're leaving." My mother said emotionless. She was disappointed with me. We got into her car silently, she didn't start the car.

"Mo..." 

"Just stop it Andy. Just stop talking. I thought you were finally over this bullying and suicide shit but I guess not. I am trying so hard and I'm done trying Andy I really am. You don't talk to me about anything and whenever I ask you if everything is okay you lie to me. I read this shit." She threw my diary in my lap. "And you're thinking about suicide, your cutting yourself again. I don't know what to do with you anymore. I lost your father because of you and this is how you treat me." She took a breath gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I'm sorry mom, I promise that I won't be a bother to you anymore. I did not mean to cause you all this trouble." I wanted to cry so bad. The one person I though had my back just proved me wrong. 

When we got home I made sure that I found a better place for my diary. There was no way in hell I wanted anyone finding this again. If it caused my mom to turn on me then who else would? If Ashley read this then he would want to break up with me. I found a loose floor board and shoved it in there.

Ash- Hey love would you like to have a date night at my house? My grandparents won't be home :)

I agreed and made sure to slip out of the house without my mother noticing. I could not even call her mom anymore. 

"So I have a romantic comedy and just a plan comedy." Ashley said showing me both movies. 

"Will the romantic comedy make me gayer?" I laughed throwing a piece of popcorn at him. 

"You are already to gay babe. It can't make you gayer then you already are." Ashley laughed deciding to just put in the comedy. 

"Damn it was worth a shot." I cuddled into his side as we began watching the movie. I had already felt better after what happened this afternoon. It was like he knew I was upset. 

It was about half way through the movie when I had realized Ashley wasn't even paying attention to the movie. I turned my head to find him staring at with with this passion in his eyes. We gazed into each others eyes for a moment until he leaned down a kissed me hard. I was caught off guard for a second but then started to kiss him back matching his movement. I had lost interest in the movie when I found myself straddling his lap. I was missing a shirt when he decided to grip my ass with his hands and carry me up the stairs. I was just so happy that I was this close to the one person who made me happy. I liked him so much.. no I loved him. I loved his man who was on top of me kissing me with such passion and lust that I could not even think.

"I love you." I blurted out in between kisses. 

"I love you to." He smiled.

Now I can say that I won't die a virgin. 

Sincerely, 

Andy 1/15/2016