Chapter 12

Dear Ashley, 

Hey it's Andy. How are you today? I hope you had a good day today. If your reading this then I am surprised you found my diary. It sounds so gay saying a diary, I think I became gayer. I hoped you laughed at that because I know I did. I'm sorry that I did not leave you a note right away, I wanted to save you some heart break. You made me so happy over the short months that I knew you. I had wished it would have been longer but I was really struggling. I know you probably miss me right now and are blaming yourself and or Troy, but please don't do that. I did this to myself. I wish we could have graduated together, got married, start a family, and grow old together. It was just my time to go and be happy, I didn't want to be sad anymore. When we dated though I was so happy around you, you were my light. I know I probably said that many times through out this diary but I don't care. I want you to know that I loved you so so much, you are and were my everything. I don't want you to be sad about this, I want you to be happy. I want you to be happy about how you made me happy. I want you to be happy with someone else. The last thing I want is you to be hung up on me forever. I want you to go out there and experience the world. Start that band we were talking about and live your dreams. Live your dreams for me. It's okay to move on and find a new love just don't forget about me. Make another man just as happy as I was when I was with you. Also do not let CC have all the candy when you guys start traveling. He is one crazy guy. Just know that I love you sooooooooo much and I will always be watching over you. I'll be waiting on the other side for you. Don't do anything stupid or so help me I will rise from the grave and slap you upside the head. 

Love, 

Andrew Denis Biersack 1/19/2016

PS. Romantic comedies do make you gayer.