Dallas

Dallas and I swung our intertwined hands as we walked to the Curtis' home after an amazing date at the diner.

"I really enjoyed that" I whispered as we climbed up the steps, he nodded opening the door for me.

I let my arm drop to my side when Dally walked to the fridge to get us some chocolate cake, I headed over to Dally who had some cake splattered all over his face.

He smirked and whipped some frosting onto my face, "Oh it is on Winston" I mumbled getting some cake. I placed it on his face, he laughed and began to chase me around they house.

The gang gave us weird looks but let us be. I waited for him on a corner, I kept my breath quiet, I shrieked when I felt strong arms rap around my waist.

He chuckled and let me down gently, I wiped some more cake on his hair, I smiled at him. "C'mon let's clean ya up"  I said pulling him into the bathroom, "Get on your knees" I mumbled turning on the warm water.

He let out a chuckle and placed his head inside the tub as I poured water on his head and rubbed out the cake from his head.

I patted his back to signal him to stand up, before I handed him a towel he shook his head water splashing everywhere.

He stared me down for a second, he leaned in, I erupted with excitement as I kissed back. He slowly leaned away smiling, I smiled brightly knowing I had made him smile.

"I love you" he whispered, I couldn't believe my ears. "I love you!" I shouted hugging him tightly, he slowly rapped his arms around me.