CHAPTER 7

Elsa's pov

I woke up,well rested and strangely warm.I heard a soft snore,I look up and saw a sleeping (Y/n).I blush madly,I just remember that I told her to stay with me last night.I look at her while she's asleep,she look so peaceful and calm.

I smile and lay my head on her toned chest,hearing the sound of her steady heartbeat.I sigh dreamily,enjoying this very moment.I then feel her body moving,"*yawn* Elsa..?",she said sleepily.She sat down and rub her stunning red eyes."Morning (Y/n)",I said as she salute,"Morning my queen..".

She take off the covers and get out of bed,strecthing her muscles.I blush when I saw her shirt goes up and reveal her toned stomach.Satisfing popping noises can be heard coming from her joints."Elsa,I'm gonna heading back to my room and get myself ready for breakfast,see you at the dinning hall",she said as she smile at me before leaving my room.

After she exit the room,I grab my pillow and squel like crazy.I can't belive we just sleep in the same bed!

___________________________

Thrid person pov

Elsa went to the dinning hall,she sat on end of the long table waiting for the servants to serve her breakfast.Anna sat on her left,"Elsa,what happend last night?",Anna ask as she look at her in confusion.Elsa explained to her the situation that happend last night,Anna gasped in shock."I'm just glad that no one got hurt",Anna said as Elsa nodded her head in agreement.

(Y/n) is in the kitchen,telling the servants what happend last night.All of them bombared her with tons of questions,which she answer them one by one.She then went out of the kitchen,heading toward the dining hall.She was greeted by Elsa and her sister Anna.(Y/n) sat next to Elsa and smile at her warmly,while Anna smirking at Elsa.

The tree of them enjoyed their amazing food that was cooked by the amazing royal chef."I was wondering if you wanted to come along with us to the town later (Y/n),we're gonna see how the citizen are doing",Anna ask (Y/n),"That sounds fun,sure I'll tag along",she said.Anna got really excited and ate her food quickly.

___________________________

Your pov

After we ate our breakfast,we went to the town.Everyone greeted us kindly,they're really friendly people.I guess some of them are TOO 'friendly' to me,espeacially the ladies.I turn them down,kindly,trying not to hurt their feelings.

After talking and getting to know the people of Arendelle,We then head to the orphanage.Kids were running around,having a blast.I'll admit,I'm not really that good with childern,so I just stand there awkwardly while Elsa nad Anna in the other hand play with the kids.The both of them will surely be a great mother someday.

Then a little kid apporche me,he was sobbing.I stare at him in confusion,"Um..what do you want kid?",I ask him,I crouch down to his height and examine him.It turns out that he scrapped his knee.I sigh and carry him to a nearby bench,I pull out my handkerchief from the pocket of my pants.I wrap it all around his injured knee,"Can you kiss my boo boo better?",He ask me inoccently.I rolled my eyes but kiss it anyway,The little boy giggle and I can't help but giggle along with him.

"Now,run along,find your friends..",I told him as he nodded his head,but before he walk away he kissed me on the cheek and ran.I giggled and turn my head to the back,Anna and Elsa saw everything and they were giggling."Aww..(Y/n) that's very cute and sweet of you",Cooed Anna,I blush furiously.Elsa nodded her head,agreeing to Anna's statment."w-what ever,let's keep going..",I said while blushing.