CHAPTER 3

(Y/n)'s pov

I have to get the hell out of this store or else I'll die from lack of oxygen.I went passed them and heard the lady on the counter shouted,"Thank you and please come again!",so that's the infamous 'Snow queen' that Damien told me.
I then rent a small,affortable room for me to stay for a couple nights.I have not felt like this for quite a while,My heart beats faster everytime I think about her and her giggles still vivid in my ears.

TIMESKIP

What is it wrong with me?

I clapsed my hand on my mouth

I can't stop thinking about her,ever since 2 days ago,She won't leave my mind!

I grab my hair in frustration,I growled and just lay down on my bed.I sigh and went out of my bed,I need to keep myself busy by doing something,anything!
I of course bring along my dagger and went outside to get some fresh air.

It was around 4 o'clock in the evening,I went inside the woods, trying to sharpen my knife throwing skills.I then threw a knife and the knife went deep inside the tree bark.I then threw another knife,aiming to a certain spot on the tree and let's just say..I never missed.

I smirk and threw another one,but before I release it,A scream interupted me and I lose grip on my knife and I missed.I spoke too soon..I don't really care about it,I went toward the source of the noise.

I gasped at what I saw,It was the ginger hair girl from before,she was on a sled that was carried by a reindeer..? with a blonde muscular male by her side,trying to protect her from the group of bandits that were robbing them.

I have to do something.

Anna's pov

Me and Kristoff were on our way to the castle,we just had a picnic together on the mountain,when a group of bandits jump in our path,trying to rob us.Kristoff was trying to protect me,I was really really scared of what will happend to us.

The leader of the bandit laugh at us,He really enjoys seeing people getting petrifide.He went toward us while smirking devilishly,but before he took another step,a knife came out of nowhere and the knife went inside his skull.His eyes went wide,as he fell down on his knee lifeless.All of his teammates were also shock of what they had just witness.

"WHO'S THERE?! COME OUT AND FIGHT US LIKE REAL MEN!!",Shouted one of the bandits as he look at his surrounding,not letting his guard down,Then a preson jump down from a tree,This startled all of us."W-WHO ARE YOU?!",shutter the man.

The person was wearing a bandana around his neck and it covering half of his face and he have a pair of red eyes..wait a minute..It looks familiar..W-wait..This is not a guy,This is the girl from before!
The girl that me and Elsa saw at the chocolate shop a  couple days ago!

She then chuckled and her eyes glint dangerously."Just a traveler wandering in the woods,why you ask?",she said and her voice sent shiver down everyone's spine.The rest of them look very scared,they raise their swords at her,"H-HOW DARE YOU KILL OUR BOSS! YOUR GONNA PAY FOR IT!!",They shouted as they ran toward her.I gasped,Kristoff hold me close in his arms.
She then dissapear and she suddenly showed up right infront of us.The rest of the bandits are frozen in their current position,suddenly all of them fell to the ground,lifeless.Blood were gushing out of their throats.

Kristoff tighten his grip on me,"P-please don't do anything to us..",Kristoff said.She only nod her head and salute at us,she turn her body to the opposite direction and was about to walk away.I could heard her grunt a little.Then I saw a blood stain on her shoulder,she must be hurt,"w-wait!",I said as I push Kristoff of me gently.She turn her head over her shoulder and raise one of her eyebrow.