CHAPTER 5

TIMESKIP TO A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER...

Your pov

Elsa is pretty busy for quite a while,we don't really see each other that much anymore,since she's always in her study room doing her paperworks.I guess being a queen isn't as easy as I thought.

So today,Kristoff is bringing me to town,He told me he had something in his mind that he wanted to talk about for quite a while.I agreed to come along with him since I had nothing better to do in the castle.We were now at a bar drinking while talking,"(Y/n),There's something that I wanted to tell you,It's about Anna..",He said and for some reason I was kinda nervous.He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small box.My eyes wided in suprise,I gasp and smile widely,"Your going to purpose to her?!?",I said pretty loudly.He quickly cup my mouth and shush me.I giggled and said sorry.He then let me go,"Yup you got that one right,so I was wondering if you'd help me purpose to her during her birthday next week? ",He ask as he put the small box back in his pocket."Sure! Anything for a good friend of mine!",I said as I salute him.He chuckled,"Thanks (Y/n),that means alot",He said as he ruffled my hair.The both of us laugh,but his smile drop when he remembered something,"Wait,I haven't ask Elsa for her blessing yet! What am I gonna do? W-what if she says no-","She will.I'm sure of it,you don't have anything to worry about Kristoff",I cut him of as I pat him on the back,reasurring him that everything will be fine.

He smiled,"Thanks..your right,I'll ask for her blessing later!",Kristoff said as his confidence went back up."Yeah that's what I like to hear!",I said as the both of us hit our mugs together and chug it down.

While celebrating,the both of us plan the suprise.We stayed at the Bar for almost 5 hours straight.We then went back to the castle,Elsa was nowhere to be seen."Hey you guys are back! What took you so long?",Anna ask as she jump at Kristoff happy that she's back in his arms.I chuckled,"We just went to the bar and talked about stuff,nothing much",I said.Kristoff nod his head,"(Y/n) thanks for everything,we gotta go now",He said as the both of them said their goodbyes to me.

"Oh (Y/n) there you are! I've been looking for you everywhere",Elsa said as she she went toward me."Oh sorry about not telling you where I was going,You looked pretty busy and I don't want to disturb you",I said as I look down.Elsa giggle,Dear lord I just love her cute giggles,"It's okay (Y/n) I understand..so where were you?",Elsa asked me,"well,I went to the bar with Kristoff and get some drinks",I said.Elsa looked pretty jelly when I mention Kris' name."oh.well I was actually wanted to ask you to help me plan Anna's birthday party,Since your pretty good at planning things",wait..I already agreed that I'll help him out..what do I do? I can't say no to her..

"Yea sure! Thanks for having me in the plan",I said as I put my hands on my hips,looking cofident knowing that I'll be in big trouble later.Elsa clasped her hands together,"Wait is this suppoes to be a suprise?" I ask her.She nodded her head,"We'll plan it out tomorrow okay,my shoulders are pretty tense right now from all those paperwork..",she said as she place her hand on her shoulder.Wait,I can help her out!

"Elsa,I could massage your tense shoulder if you wanna,don't worry I'm pretty good at it,I once work at a massage parlour...",I said.Yup its true,I used to work at a massage parlour,I was in debt at that time so I had to find money quick..and the owner of the massage parlour,Madam Rose paid me alot after I....slept with her.

My eye twitch every time I remember about it,well I do enjoyed it but it doesn't really felt right sleeping with someone's wife."Are you sure you want to massage me (Y/n)?",Elsa said while blushing.I nod my head as she grab me by the hand and lead me to her study room.