CHAPTER 11

ELSA'S POV

I was quite depressed about the whole thing.The suitor will be arriving tomorrow,I never wanted this.I just sat on my thorne,sulking.Anna,Olaf and Sven constantly trying to cheer me up,which doesn't worked at all.I appreciate them trying so,but I'm just not in the mood right now.I sigh deeply as I rub my temples,I'm wondering how she's doing..

THIRD PERSON VIEW

The ride was pretty dull.(Y/n) spend most of her time laying on the hammock on the deck.She sigh heavily as she sat up,she look up at the starry night sky as the cold breeze hit her face.She ploped back on the hammock,the sound of the water slashing againts the ship.

YOUR POV

I close my eyes....

"(Y/n)..help"

I saw an image of Elsa on an alter with a tall,pretty muscular (H/c) man I can't really see his face since his is facing the other side,from the look of her face,she doesn't really look like she's excited.I gasped when I saw the man turn his head back to Elsa,facing her.It was my father,his red eyes glint dangerously as he smirk,showing his long canines and grab her hands into his.

GASP!

I shoot my eyes open,the hammock was rocking slightly due to my sudden movement.My breathing was heavy,I cover my face with my hands.I've been having this kind of vision for quite a while,I'm started to think that,maybe just maybe,It means something.

I stayed up all night,thinking about that certain vision.

TIMESKIP

Finally,We have arrived at Leonidas.I quickly hop of the ship and carry my bag,I tighten my grip around my backpack strap.I put on my cloak,just incase if my father is still looking for me.I went to the town and wow Everything look the same,Oh my god! Paul's bakery is still here,after all these years! It looks like they renovated the shop a little.I could smell the freshly baked breads.I sigh in delight as I quickly ran toward the bakery.I could see the breads neatly arranged in a case infront of the glass wall.I went inside and was greeted by non other than Mr paul himself."welcome to my bakery! What can I get you?",He said as he flashed me a toothy smile.I smiled back and said,"One cinnamon bun please!",I said as he look at me.He raised an eyebrow,"Hmm..you kinda remind me of someone from a long time ago..",He said as I stiffen.Oh crap,did he noticed?
"She always come here in the early morning and order a cinnamon bun every single day..but one day,she just,stop coming here..I wonder what happend to her",he said as he wrap my order with a newspaper."s-she maybe,uh,moved to another place?",I said as I cursed myself for shuttering."Maybe,I just hope that she's okay...I think her name was..(Y/n)?,ah yes,(Y/n)..she's indeed a very sweet girl,but sometimes I get a little worried about her..",He said as he hand me my bun.I was drooling as I quickly take a huge bite,I sigh in delight,then I remember what Paul had just said."what about her?",I ask as I gobble down the delicious bread."well,she got new bruises,almost everyday..at first,I just thought she got it from playing around,but then I started to noticed that her injuries are getting worse and worse every single day..",He said.I slowly chew my food,somehow I lost my appetite."I,I'm sure that she's doing alright..",I said as I place some coins on the counter, when I was about to head out Mr Paul said,"You're her,isn't it?..heh,I couldn't mistaken that red eyes of yours..".I stop dead in my tracks,I turn my head around and saw him smiling at me.I smile back and nod my head,I exit the store,smiling,knowing that back then,someone other than my mother actually cares about me.

I head to the town and rent a small room just for me.It was quite plain,but I think I'll be just fine.I set down my bag and sat on the bed,I wonder how she's doing..