OFFICIAL!

Alex POV

Today is the day I've planned to propose to Kay, not that I have to because we are already engaged but I just want to give her what she deserves and me getting on my knees to ask for her hand in marriage is what she does deserve. Besides, I've fallen in love with her and I wouldn't want her leaving me because I did not treat her right. So for the past 2 weeks I've been trying to perfect the proposal and I've also distanced myself from her cause, come on I can't lie to her. Now I'm on my way to her house to take her out on a date.

Kay POV

Alex has been ignoring me the past 2 weeks and I don't know what to do. She called me this morning asking me out on a date which we're going on in 5 minutes. I was looking at myself in the mirror analysing my outfit consiting of a red top with black jeans and black heels. My self examination was interrupted by the sound of Alex's car pulling up to the driveway. About a minute passed when there was a knock at the door. Before I could get the door my mom was there to open it. They hugged each other and then Alex noticed me standing at the bottom of the staircase. She had on a white shirt with a red bow tie and black jeans. She looked so hot especially with her brown timblands making her look so classy yet so rugged. We were definately checking each other out but was interupted when my mom pushed me towards Alex. " Go to your fiance dear" I shyly walked towards her. "You ... you lo look so breathtaking babe" If someone walked by and saw my face they would think i got an allergy reaction or something because of how red my face is. "Th tha thanx babe. You look hot" she chuckled and we made our way to the place we were having our date and i was so amazed at the place. It was on a cliff that overlooked the ocean and there was a romantic setup there as well. At the edge of the cliff was a tree and underneath it was a small open shelter that had a bed and a lot of candles around it not forgetting a small table that had our covered dinner. It was so beautiful. I turned to her and hugged her and pecked her lips "it's so beautiful babe" " i beg to differ babe.... beautiful in my dictionary is what you are,that set up is just pretty . Come on lets eat" Omg could she get any cuter. After eating i noticed that Alex was getting nervous for some reason but i decided to let it slide but then she told me to take a walk with her around the cliff . At the very edge she stopped me and turned me to face her " babe we're gonna get married soon and I'm so happy that you are the one I will be waiting for at the altar but everything had been done and arranged for us, from who we are to marry to everything else. You're so special and you deserve to be treated like goddess. Not like princesses because our daughter or daughters are going to be our princesses, our mother's are our queens but you my love .. you're my goddess. And If I wish to treat you like a goddess then there is something i have to do" and then she kneeled down and brought out a box from her pocket and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring with a huge ass diamond on it. " I distanced myself from you for the past two weeks because i was planning this proposal and i knew i would've spilled the beans if i saw you. Baby you are the only one i want. I won't ever look at anyone the same way i look at you, why?.. it's simple ... you are the only one i see having a family with, the only one i want to take of me and the only one to have by my side. You are the thief that stole my heart and merged with it. You are now my heart and so i will have to keep you with me to be able to live. So will you do me the honor of following me wherever i go while i do the same and marry me?". By the time she finished i was in tears nodding my head , not being able to say it. But thank god she understood why i couldn't say it and she put the ring on my finger. I kissed her as she put me down after spinning me around. "I love you" I love you too my love" when we had calmed down we went home to suprised that our families were waiting for us to continue the celebration. I was so happy and overwhelmed about the nights events that i couldn't even remember what happened during the celebration. But the only thing that kept replaying in my head was the proposal and also the fact that we confessed our love for each other. Damn now i know what it feels like being on cloud 9.

#💚smol