Chapter 2 I'm always here for you

Laxus POV 

It's been a week since..... Evergreen left me, she left me for a mere commoner! Said that he was more 'Manly' than me. 

*For the storyline, there are no Strauss siblings so it's easier for me, then Elfman would have to be a goddamn dragon along with Lissana and there can only be one dragon of each type soooooooo yeah*

For the past week I've been sulking in my room. My dad has been trying to come in but i haven't let him, the only one who has seen me are the servants and Mira. I don't think I'll ever be rid of her, she liked to be big, but she was often a small white dragon that would perch on my shoulder or head, i didn't really mide, she liked to chill on my head as well, she said that she was never allowed to leave me, unless it was in the bathroom. I didn't talk to her though. She was supposed to be my protector, not my friend, even though i was in dire need of a friend. I could always talk to Natsu..... he would understand what i was feeling, his girlfriend Lissana cheated on him with a big shot named Bixlow, he was the son of the lord of the neighbouring countries king. But he was over it in seconds, he never really liked her that much, and it was a short relationship. 

Mira sometimes was a little dog sized dragon, she liked being that size. She often made a face, like she was about to say something, but then decided against it, and it was slowly driving me crazy.

"If you want to say something then say it"I began coldly, that timid attitude was really pissing me off.

"I-I don't know if i can, and its not got much of talking involved"

"Well, spill it, little dragon, because this timid attitude is really pissing me off" I told the tiny thing, wanting some reaction.

"Well, if you are complaining about the timidness...." she began softly, "ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO WAS PISS ME OFF LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW, IF YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO SEE MY DEMON!" She roared. Remember the little white dragon? That was now gone, replaced with this:

 Remember the little white dragon? That was now gone, replaced with this:

"Complaining NOW?!"

"N-n-no Mira" I replied timidly.

"Good!" She said sweetly before turning back to the little dragon that i was now WAY more fond of. "There, now please, what is wrong? You looked at your lacrima and then just stared to cry. You never said anything, i was worried. You seem like the kind of male who would not cry unless in deep pain." 

"I wa-s left.... like trash, my girlfriend, left me, for another man, we dated for 3 years, and then she just.... left me. Said she found someone better, and now I'm alone." Wait.... WHAT I JUST SPILLED MY GUTS TO MY PROTECTOR WTF.

"That tends to happen a lot, i have seen countless souls, rise to the heavens, with problems like your own, but unlike them, you have me, i will always be charged to do so, it is what i was created for, i have watched you grow, until i was old enough to come down and do what i was meant to do. Protect you. Always be there. I'm not just a physical protector but mental as well. I will always be there. I'm always here for you." She said calmly while lying down on my lap. She Paused for a moment."Do you think that you can meet with your brother, Natsu?"

"Why?" I ask.

"I need to discuss something with Natsu's protector, Lucy, she is my older sister and queen after all, and it is an important decision that we both have to make." She gave me pleading eyes just to seal the deal.

"F-fine, but I'm not talking to him, why do i have to even be there?" I asked, stupidly.

"Does that really need answering?" She asked.

"Point taken" i muttered. "I will text the damn bastard."

"Thank you" she responded gratefully. 

As i lay down for the night i saw mira, sitting  in the moon light, sitting on one of my chairs, i thought i saw her body flicker, tiny dragon, to human, silvery white hair, curvaceous body, and tight shirt and shorts, then back to a dragon, i must have been dreaming.