Chapter 6 'OW'

Natsu's POV

A golden light flashed before my eyes. I was temporarily blinded.

"Ow" I complained as I rubbed my eyes. As I reopened them, before me was no dragon, but a girl, probably at the age of 20 like me, her back facing me, like she had forgotten that I existed. As i reached for her golden hair, a hand grabbed my arm and i was judo flipped onto my stomach, and had a firm foot on the back of my, well back and my arm pushed violently to my back.

"OW" i complained.

"THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SNEAKING UP ON A DRAGON" she roared in my face. That was the first time i got a good look at her, Big brown eyes, pink plump lips, a huge bust and pale skin. She was beautiful. She wore what only seemed to be a crop top and shorts. She yanked me up and threw me over her shoulders with like a sack of potatoes, LIKE I WAS SOME DAMN DAMSEL IN DISTRESS and tossed me on my bed before turning back into a huge, 60foot dragon, that BARELY fit in my room and curled up, falling asleep instantly. I slowly climbed out of bed, sneaking over to the golden beast. As soon as i was 1 inch away from the magnificent creature, what I didn't notice was that she was smiling, evily, she had been awake the whole time, as soon as i was literally a hairs length away from her face, she extended her long, surprisingly soft scaled arm and pulled me close to her, huge, muscular chest, where it was very warm, AND I SPECIALISE IN FIRE MAGIC. I felt like a small child again, only after 5 minutes did I realise that i was blushing heavily, just with the knowledge that she was able to become, a human girl, MY age at that. Well, she is 200, and i am 20 sooooo...... Wait..... WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS..........HOLY INFERNO. Luce was just huffing in sleep, me clutched tightly to her chest, as if i was her treasure, in a way, I guess i am. I fell asleep content that I would be safe forever, and yes, I am still in pain.