Chapter 11 'Dare'

Gajeel Pov

With all the stupid formalities over, Inferno left to get the party ready and the She devils stole Wendy to change into their stupid dresses, that's what they said as they tossed us our tuxes along with Romeo. Poor guy has 5 sisters, then again,  Wendy has 5 brothers..... WHATEVER. We just sat on one of the magically appearing horseshoe couches and played truth or dare:

Natsu spun the bottle. Oh god it landed on Romeo.

"Romeo, Truth or Dare?"

"Ummmmm truth" he stated nervously. We huddled and whispered ideas for the dense flaming ass. Romeo looked worried.

"Were you and your siblings literally made for us?" Natsu asked.

"Ummmm uhhhhhhh ahhhhh" he muttered.

"SPIT IT OUT" my brothers and I shouted in unison.

"No." He responded quickly.

"Really?!" Pylon asked.

"Yes, there were originally only 7 dragons. Fire, wind, Earth, water, life and death and the original elemental of coarse. They all died except for your parents. To prevent this, Inferno kept the old elements and gave the, to Natsu, Wendy, Juvia, Levy, Mira and Erza and Lucy. The of the elements are sub-versions of each element, like ice is a sub of water and lightning is of the sky and smoke of fire."

"But how do Mira and Erza fit in that?" Questioned Jellal.

"Simple, Life comes in many shapes and sizes, so that's where the shifter/life element came in. Mira just doesn't like the extra attention for literally being able to create a random life at any point in time. Erza is the dragon of War....... and death. She likes the scary appearance, but doesn't want to be known for her ability to snuff out any life with the flick of her tail, start wars and fights at will and end them in seconds is more her style."

"Makes sense, but what am I a sub of? As far as I know, I'm the celestial." Asked Jellal.

"Elemental"

", now, let's continue."  Jellsl spun the bottle.

It landed on me.

"Gajeel, tr-" I cut him off.

"Dare"

"Alright, I dare you to kiss Levy I front of Erza and Lucy" Romeo froze.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Jellal and Natsu we're laughing their flaming and sparkly asses off.

"Y-y-y-yo-you have a death wish don't you." He said, shivering. 

Before any of us could say anything, the doors were flung open, revealing 6 angels. No seriously, literally 6 angels, what did ya think I was talking about the girls? Nah they're on another level. The angels were carrying the food. Then came 6 divas, no not them still. The diva's were apparently some of the servers. No, then came 6 goddesses, yes it's them, I am not shitting You this time. Levy was sporting a pair of 3 inch heels, short orange cocktail dress with black leggings. I honestly don't know how my jaw hasn't touched the floor, her orange head band, which matched mine perfectly mind you, she actually went past my shoulder with those things on, just made my job easier. She was reading a book as usual as she sat down at one of the tables. The guardians seemed to have abandoned their responsibilities now that we were is heaven.

Rain woman was conversing with Bunny Girl and Titania while I saw their charges stalking them from a few meters away. She devil was busy flirting with Sparky and Smokey was attempting to flirt with Wendy.

Well, here I go. Damn you Sparkles.