Chapter 17 'I hate all of you'

Jellal POV

Apart from this being REALLY serious, like, THIS COULD KILL US serious, I overheard Levy make a bet with Lucy earlier today about Zeref popping up, how they knew, i do not know Lucy bet that Zeref would plain out attack, and lost, now, HAHAHA oh my Inferno, my sides hurt!, she would have to be Natsu's war dragon! HAHAHA. Like, a a chain around her neck, Natsu riding her back, basically acting like a war elephant, a much more useful elephant. What Lucy did next was even more hilarious.

"HEY EVERYONE" Levy interrupted the war efforts. "LUCY IS GONNA BE NATSU'S WAR DRAGON FOR THE BATTLLEEEEEEEE" Levy screamed at the top of her lungs. Lucy gave her a withering stare. 

"I lost a bet..." She mumbled.

Everyone looked shocked and Gajeel looked a little disappointed that he probably wouldn't be riding 'his shrimp'. Natsu took a few seconds to process this, but when he did his eyes lit up. He raced for the queen until he was behind her. She blushed realising what he was going to do. He gently poked a small part of her head, and with a flash of light, there was a very big, pissed of dragon queen with the king riding her back like a horse, lodged between two spines on her head. She did not look happy. Natsu sure as hell did.

"ONWARDS MY TRUSTY STEED." He roared beforehand being whack ed to the floor from A 60 FOOT DROP and sat up.

" First of all Luce, oww and second of all OWW" Everyone started to laugh.

"I hate all of you" Lucy sulked. She pooped back into a human and lept of the wall and pushed herself up on top of the roof brace, you could just make out the black of her leather jacket and combat boots.

"Lucy come back down." The demanding voice of dad growled.

"PISS OFF IGGY"

"Luuuuuce come down NOW" Natsu commanded. It seemed to work cuz 'Luce' groaned and jumped down,  so fast that I barely saw her. She landed silently on the concrete but hard enough to crack the floor.

"Yes?" She groaned, and without another word, they pulled a Gajevy. Natsu tossed her over his shoulder, Lucy turns into a dragon, Natsu does the same, Lucy shrinks down and slips out but Natsu catches her. This repeats for about 2 hour

Still funny though. Natsu eventually 'catches' her, and by that, i mean she just stops and lets him out of pitty, and continues to do what he was doing in the first place, and leaves the rest of us. By now its like, 7pm so we all head off for bed. A very quite Erza beside me, leaning on my chest as we walk.

"Why was Lucy like that?" I finally ask.

"Uhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmm"

"Erza," I said in a commanding tone.

She blushed a little before muttering 'sh**'.

"Erza" I repeated. 

She blushed again before replying. " I'll tell you after this whole war is over."

"You better" 

"And what if I don't?"

I just glared at her. She glared back before poking my red patch of scales on my neck. I shivered as strange sensations were shot through me. She reached into my messy hair and began to comb my scruffy hair. I Diding realise what she was doing until it was to late.

"Damn you, Titania"