Chapter 1

Jay's pov

Tick tock tick tock tick tock the clock went. I can't sleep because I caught a glimpse of her yesterday at school, she didn't see me but she's all I can think about. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's tall, slim with long wavy brown hair, blue/brown eyes and fair skin. She looks kind of like a porcelain doll but that's not why I want her. I want her romantically, she's just my type. Although, I've never been in a relationship before. I can't wait to see her again. I've never seen her before yesterday, I think she's a new student. I guess I'll find out once I talk to her, if I ever talk her. I'm not a shy person but I don't want to mess up a chance with her if she's single, I hope she is but I doubt a girl as hot as her is single.

The clock alarm finally took my thoughts away from her, I should get ready for school which I can't stand. I can't wait to leave this year even though I get good grades and could get into university if I wanted to but I have no intention of going into further education. I don't think it's the route for me.

I had a shower and changed into my school uniform which was a white shirt, black trousers and maroon tie with an optional maroon jumper with the school logo on which I never purchased as it looked terrible. I grabbed my black jacket and car keys before leaving the house to get in my car. I was glad to get my driving license and be able to legally drive at 17.

***

When I arrived at school, I parked in my usual spot at the back of the parking area. When the other students noticed me, they kept their heads down. I had a reputation, everyone was scared of me except my gang of mates. No one dared to mess with me, I've always been unbeaten in a fight, I always win. I remember always being stronger than other boys my age with no idea why that was and I never questioned anyone about it but I should have.

I got in the hallway and caught up with my mates. They started yapping about some garbage I wasn't interested in. All I wanted was to see that gorgeous girl again and then I did. She was with her friends, they were talking and laughing, Her laugh is so cute, like music to my ears. I've got to talk to her asap or I'll go mad but how the hell am I going to do that when she's always surrounded by her friends? I need to get her own but the question is how?

The bell rang for first lesson so I made my way to it. The lesson was English and such a drag like always. I still haven't managed to get her alone. I give up. I'll try again tomorrow.

***

I was walking to my next lesson when someone bumped into me.

"Hey watch where you're going," I grumbled without thinking before I looked at the person and was surprised to see it was her, the beautiful doll. Oh crap! I was mean to her.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," she said apologetically.

"It's cool," I said and she was about to walk away but I didn't let her. She's on her own, this could be my only chance to talk to her.

"I'm Jay," I said and put my hand out to her and she took it to shake. I instantly felt tingles where her hand was.

"Uh I'm Amber," she replied.

"Nice to meet you Amber," I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Jay," Amber returned my smile.

"You're new here aren't you?" I asked with a knowing look. Amber has to be a new student otherwise I would have noticed her before because she's not the type of girl you'd miss, she's too beautiful.

"Yeah this is my first week here," Amber confirmed.

"What do you think so far?" I asked curiously.