Chapter 3

Over the next few days Amber and I got to know each other. It was really nice to spend time with my mate but my wolf is getting more and more frustrated that I haven't marked her yet.

Right now, I'm at school desperately waiting for it to end so I can meet up with Amber. We decided to do our homework together at my place.

The bell finally rang to go home. I ran out of my seat and out of the class to meet up with Amber.

We left the building to get in my car and soon reached my house.

We sat at the table in the living room and began our homework which was for maths and an English essay. It's a shame I don't have any classes with her. If I did, I'd get to see her a lot more.

When we finished our homework, Amber said she should go but I stopped her with a "No, stay a while longer,"

"I don't think that's a good idea, it's getting late. Chris and his mate will be worried," Amber said. Chris is her older step brother.

"Ok but I'll walk you home, it's not safe for you to be out alone," I decided.

"But I only live around the corner," Amber whined.

"I don't care. I won't let you go alone, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Come on," I said. I took Amber's hand and we walked silently to her house.

"I guess I'll seeya at school tommorow then, " I said.

"Yeah seeya," Amber said. I bent down to kiss her cheek which burned my lips before I walked away.

This is getting stupid. I need to tell Amber how I feel so I can make her mine. I need to tell her that I love her.

I was surprised not to hear a word from Lee. Usually he had a lot to say regarding our mate. I have a feeling this silence from him won't last and he will give me a hard time reminding me about not marking Amber. I don't know what the rush is with him. We only just met Amber, I can't just mark her. If I was a full wolf then I would because full male wolves don't wait. As soon as they meet a potential mate, they snap them up without a thought and before some other wolf does because they aren't given a soul mate like us half wolf half man wolves. Although they only mate with one she wolf for life which is something I can relate to.

Lee needs to understand he is the only wolf in this relationship. Amber and I are human and we need to take this relationship slowly not rush it like he wants to. Of course I want to mate with Amber too but it is too soon. We only just met, a marking can't be justified right now unless it is what Amber wants but I doubt it. She seems just as nervous as me when we are around each other. Lee seems to be the only confident one around here but it's not all about him. He needs to consider me as well but most importantly. Amber. She is the only one who really matters here. What she wants is what will happen. The sooner Lee realises, the better it will be for all of us but I highly doubt it with the way he has behaved so far. Only time will tell but I hope he changes his view because if he doesn't then I have a feeling something terrible could happen.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates!