Chapter 6

I was still beyond furious with my wolf I can't believe he made out with my mate before me. Also my mate loves him, I will have to change that. There's no way he will see my mate anytime soon. I think it's time to confront him.

What were you thinking? I demanded from Lee.

I only did what was best, to get our mate closer to us Lee replied.

You had no right, that was my job.

If I didn't step in, she wouldn't have said those 3 magical words to us. Lee argued.

Yes she would have I disagreed. Amber loves me, she told me first not you.

Well it took me 10 minutes to do something that would take you 10 years.

I will never forgive you, what possessed you to do it?

She's my mate.

No she's my mate, not yours.

She our mate.

You will not see her again, I forbid it. I decided.

You can't do that, it will upset her and push her away from us.

No it will push her away from you but make her closer to me. I smiled at the thought.

No it won't.

Yes it will.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes and I'm not changing my mind I insisted.

You'll regret this Lee warned.

No I won't.

You will, you'll see.

Then my wolf disappeared. Good riddence he's so annoying anyway and I don't need him. What did he mean by you'll see? What's going to happen? He can't do anything unless I let him take control again and I am never doing that. He can't be trusted.

But I'm your wolf the wolf returned.

So? I asked.

I'm the only one you can fully trust besides our mate.

That's a lie, you just showed me you can't be left alone with my mate because you want her.

Yes I can be trusted with her, I didn't hurt her?  Like I told you before she is safe with me and talking about our mate, we need to complete the mating process asap.

What do you mean? I though now that I marked her, it was complete.

Marking her was step one, you have to mate with her to complete the mating process to make her ours.

Fine I'll do that gladly, without your help.

I already mated with her.

What do you mean you already mated with her?

I was on top of her for ages, that was mating in wolf terms but don't worry she can't get pregnant, only you can do that.

You bastard! Now you definately won't be seeing her. Even if I let you, Amber won't want to see you when she finds out you mated with her without her knowing you did.

She will, she was fine with me on top of her.

You didn't give her a choice so you wolf raped her.