Chapter 4

The next day, I got to school but Amber didn't turn up, I hope she's ok. I sent her a text a few seconds ago.

My phone vibrated, I got a text from Amber saying she was not well enough to come to school. This can't be good. I need to see her. She's my mate and I won't be able to concentrate at school. I think I'll skive off to go and look after my mate.

I drove to Amber's house. I knocked on the door and she answered a minute later.

"Jay what are you doing here?" Amber asked in surprise when she saw me stood there.

"I'm your mate and I've come to look after you," I answered.

"What about school?"

"You're more important," Amber doesn't look as bad as I thought she would. In fact, she looks so cute.

"So am I just gonna stand here all day? Are you gonna let me in?" I asked.

"Oh Sorry," Amber apologised and opened the door fully to let me in. As soon as she did, I put my arms around her for a hug. She put her arms around me and hugged me back.

"Don't worry, I'm here now. I'll look after you and help you get better," I said and that's exactly what I did. I picked Amber up in my arms and walked upstairs then laid her down on her bed to rest.

She slept in my arms and slept well because we're mates and are meant to be.

Amber didn't sleep for long. She woke half an hour later and we both agreed that we would share a bed more often. I wish she would move in with me so I can see her everyday but it's too soon.

~**~

Later in the day. Amber was feeling much better and decided to head to school for the remainder of the day.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked after Amber was dressed in her school uniform and was ready to leave for school.

"Yes I am sure," Amber said.

"Ok, I'll drop you off then go home and get in my uniform. The teachers will get suspicious if we go in together. They will think you made up being sick to skip with me," I replied before I drove Amber to school.

"Thanks, I'll see you later Jay," Amber said before she left the car. I waited until Amber was inside the building before heading home.

Once I was dressed in my uniform, I headed back to school.

I don't get to spend much time with Amber at school because of her friends so we hang out after school and on the weekend. I've decided I'm going to tell her how I feel today.

There's no way I'll be able to concentrate in class. All I can think about is making out with my mate and how I will mark her to make her mine.

Yes you should make her ours today, mark her today My wolf said.

What if she doesn't want me to? What if she doesn't love me like I love her? I questioned.

She does love you, she kissed you didn't she? She wouldn't have done that if she didn't love you.

I guess you're right. Next time I see her, I'll mark her.

My wolf was over excited and so was I. Once I mark Amber she'll be mine, all mine. The other males will know she's mine.