Chapter 13

5 years later

I was standing in front of the priest waiting for my bride to come so we could get married. I've been waiting for this day for five years.

We've been waiting five years my wolf corrected me in my head. Yes he's back in my head, I gave him a chance to prove himself and he has.

Flashback

5 Years earlier

A few days after I spoke to my wolf and we agreed to be friends Lee stopped eating, he began to starve himself. It was like he didn't want to live anymore because he couldn't be with Amber properly and couldn't really communicate with her.

One day, Amber went to Lee to try and get him to eat but he was passed out. I ran to him.

"Wake up Lee you can't die now that we're friends again," I said to Lee and shook him but he didn't budge. He remained unconscious for days but I'd had enough. He wasn't dead, he just refused to wake up.

Amber was a mess because she thought Lee was dead when he wasn't.

"He's not dead," I assured my mate.

"Then why won't he wake up," Amber sobbed.

"Because he's being stupid,"

"Lee wake up now or you'll never see Amber again," I warned and that caused Lee to shuffle a little.

"See he is alive," I told Amber.

"Lee wake up and I might make us one again," I urged and immediately Lee's eyes shot open.

"You like the sound of that don't you?" I asked and Lee nodded his fury head.

"Stand up," I ordered.

Lee stood up quickly. I placed my hands on his shoulders and thought about us being one.

Only a few seconds later, Lee disappeared only to reappear in my mind.

Jay? Lee asked. I'm sorry Jay, for everything. Please forgive me, I didn't think about what I was doing. I promise I'll never do anything like that again and thanks for making us one again.

It's ok but if you ever do anything like that again then I'll separate us and then kill you understand I replied.

I promise I won't.

Good now what do you think of me proposing to Amber. I asked. Ive been wanting to propose for a while now.

That's a great idea.

Then I'll do it now I told my wolf

I walked over to Amber.

"Amber can I ask you something?" I asked nervously. I hope she says yes, I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. If she said no, it would kill me inside.

"Yeah what is it?" Amber asked.

"Will you be my wife?" I asked anxiously and held my breath for an answer.

"Yes," Amber made my day without hesitating and flew into my arms.

"What about Lee?" Amber asked.

"He's fine with it, he's back in my head,"

"Really! That's great but how will that work out?"

"I will allow Lee to spend time with you everyday but if he tries to take control when I don't allow it then I will kill him,"

"Would you like to talk to him now?" I asked Amber.

"Yes," Amber replied.

Ok Lee you can take over for an hour only ok I told Lee.

Sure thank you Lee replied and gee excited at the thought of spending time with Amber.

***

Lee's pov

I took control over Jay and finally was in my mate's arms after so long.

"I missed you so much and I'm so sorry about what I did," I apologised sincerely. I really do regret what I did. I know I could have handled things differently to get Jay to let me spend time with Amber. I made a mistake and will nerve do so again because I know what would happen and it isn't anything good.

"It's ok Lee, I forgive you as long as you never do anything like that again. I was so worried about Jay. Anything could have happened to him," Amber replied.

"I know. I'm really sorry, I never meant for it to go that far," I said honestly and buried my head in Amber's neck.

"So we're getting married?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes if that's ok with you," Amber said.

"It's fine with me. Jay asked me if I was ok with it before he asked you,"

"He did?" Amber asked.

"Yes,"

"So we have an hour.together, What do you want to do?" I asked Amber but I didn't get to give her any suggestions because she pressed her lips to mine without warning and I knew exactly what she wanted to do.

End of Flashback

Half an hour we'd been waiting but Amber hadn't arrived yet. My wolf was getting anxious and was pacing inside my head.

Calm down wolf, I thought

I can't Amber's not here Lee replied.

She'll be here.

What if she's got cold feet and doesn't want to be with us anymore?

She does want to be with us she's our mate, why- I began to reply but was interrupted by the church doors opening and in walked all the bridesmaids.

A minute later, Amber walked down the aisle with her brother Christopher. When they reached me, Christopher placed Amber's hand in mine and sat down to let the Priest begin.

The ceremony was simple and over very quickly.

"I now present you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," the priest said after we exchanged rings.

I gently kissed Amber on the lips but pulled away quickly because the guests were watching. We then walked down the aisle together. We left the church and got into the car I had rented for the wedding.

My wolf was still restless when we reached home, he wouldn't be happy until we mated and Amber was ours forever.

I took Amber straight to our bed and stripped us both of our clothes as quickly as I could.

Once were were fully mated, my wolf spirit was finally at peace.

AN~ I'll end the story here because I can't remember what happens next from when I first wrote this story a few years ago or if there was anymore to this story. If I do remember then I might add more but it seems like a good place to end. What do you think?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!