Chapter 7

Jay's pov

I can't believe what has just happened, my wolf mated with Amber again. I'm furious, he won't be seeing her again unless I've mated with her and I want to do that right now.

Yes right now Lee voiced.

You've got some nerve talking to me after what you just did, how dare you!

I'm sorry but I only did what Amber wanted.

You could have said no.

I couldn't say no to her, she would have been angry with us.

No she would have been angry with you not me.

You'd love that wouldn't you?

Oh yeah, she's mine not yours.

She's ours.

Not anymore. You will not see her or talk to her ever again.

You can't stop me.

Oh yes I can.

No you can't. I can take control whenever I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Oh yes there is.

I smirked before I blocked my stupid wolf from my mind.

"Amber," I said.

"Yes Jay," Amber replied.

"We love each other don't we?" I asked with a hopeful look.

"Yes,"

"So shouldn't we mate then?"

"Yes," Amber replied and with that I crashed my lips to hers and kissed her aggressively. She didn't seem to mind and kissed me back just as hard and then her hands went to undo the buttons of my shirt. When the buttons were undone, she slipped off my shirt. I growled and pulled her shirt off over her head. Then went for her jeans and slipped them off her long legs with my hands going down them. When she was just in her underwear, she reached for my jeans zipper and pulled it down, then I slid my jeans off and was left in my boxers. I moved to lay on top of Amber but had my arms on either side of her to keep my weight off her.

"Don't do that," she whispered in my ear as she moved my arms to wrap around her waist. My full weight was now on top of her and she was loving every second. Our lips moved together in sync. I demanded entrance for my tongue and she willingly opened her mouth. My tongue went straight down her throat, she moaned. I took my tongue out and put it back in, this time travelling around her mouth to take in the amazing taste. I slid her underwear off and then my boxers. I slid inside her slowly as she stretched for me. When I was fully inside her I began to thrust, we moved together getting quickening the pace. I could hear her cute little moans but soon it was over and we lay together with our legs tangled together under the bed covers.

"I love you," I commented.

"I love you too," Amber replied and kissed me leaving us both breathless, this is perfect what could possibly go wrong?

You'll see the annoying wolf replied.

***

I don't know what my wolf meant but I have a feeling I will find out soon.

Damn right you will my wolf remarked.

Stupid wolf I muttered.

Stupid human.

Shut up.

Make me. Lee chided. I said nothing.
I thought so.

Amber moved in my arms and I gazed at her lovingly, she's finally mine.

Not for long, enjoy her while you still can. Lee warned.

What are you talking about? What are you going to do? I demanded.

My wolf didn't answer.

I held onto Amber tighter because I had a bad feeling, I knew something bad was about to happen and it did.

My wolf took control over me, I tried to fight him but couldn't, he was too strong. Then everything went black, my wolf was blocking me out so I couldn't see or hear what he was doing with my body.

Give me my body back wolf, I demanded angrily.

Never was his reply

What do you mean never? I asked.

I told you to let me spend time with Amber but you forbade it so this is your punishment. Now I forbid you from seeing Amber.

You can't do that.

I can and I just did.

You won't get away with this, I'll kill you when I get the chance.

If you kill me you'll kill yourself too because I'm part of you Lee sneered.

We both know that's a lie.

Fine, you're right but how are you going to kill me if your trapped inside your own head?

I'll find a way.

No you won't, your're gonna be trapped there for a very long time and you won't see Amber. She's all mine now.

I growled furiously.

Don't worry, I'll take good care of her and give her so much love that she'll forget all about you. I'll keep her happy and she'll do the same for me.

I will kill you.

Good luck with that. My wolf said and then there was silence.

This is not good, I'm fuming with my wolf . He will be dead when I get my hands on him. How dare he trap me in my own mind to keep me away from Amber? He has her all to himself but not for long. I will gain control of my body again and then my stupid wolf will pay for what he's done and he'll regret it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!