Chapter Two

*Adam's POV*

"Do you think our roommates will be nice?." I ask as I was unpacking. "I'm sure we'll be fine." Michael reassured me. "One of them is names Lucifer... I don't think we'll be fine." I say standing up. "Well... Maybe he won't be that bad." Michael said walking over to me.

The door suddenly slammed open and a tall guy with blonde hair walked in. "This isn't as nice as hell but it'll work." He says and me and Michael give each other worried looks.

Another guy walked into the cabin shyly. He was cute. "Lucifer can you not traumatize or cabin mates on the first day. "Whatever you say wiener hut." He shrugs and grabs his stuff and setting it on the bed beside Michael. "Hi I'm Samandriel." The shorter blonde one stuck his hand out. "Adam." I shook his hand. "I'm Lucifer!." Lucifer said with a smirk. "I'm Michael." He sat down on his bed and stared at Lucifer. "I think lunch is going to be ready soon." Samandriel said. "Lets go then." I say and look over at Michael who was watching Lucifer draw a pentagram on the window in paint. "Guys?." I say loudly causing Michael to jump and Lucifer to stop his painting. "Can you not summon demons at camp." Samandriel face palmed and me and Michael's eyes widened. "Ok lets go." Samandriel said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the cabin.

*Castiel's POV*

Gabe and I were sitting with Sam and Dean at a table in the cafeteria when we heard a shriek. "CHUCK DAMNIT LUCIFER." I hear Gabe groan and I turn around to see Samandriel with Lucifer and two other guys. Lucifer had dumped a bucket of glitter on a poor girl and she was glaring at him. "Is that Adam and Michael?." I hear Dean say but was to busy watching the girl stand up and shake glitter off of herself and Samandriel dragged all three of them to the table. "Hello." He sighed in frustration and sat down. "That was embarrassing... Even for me." Gabe laughed. "Didn't know Alfie could be so scary." Lucifer says. "Alfie?." One of the new people asks. "I used to work at a place called Wiener Hut and on the first day they gave me the wrong name tag so everyone was calling me Alfie because that's what my name tag said." Samandriel explained. "Oh yeah! This is Michael." Lucifer said putting an arm around Michael's shoulder. "I'm Adam." The other guy says. "Nice to meet you." I say and they nod.

"So Lucifer who was that girl?." Gabe asks. "Which one?." Lucifer asks and I raise an eyebrow. "The one you poured glitter on." Gabe says leaning over the table. "I have no idea." He laughed. "Ok..." Gabe said putting his hands up in defeat. I glanced over at Michael who appeared to be glaring at Gabriel before softening his gaze and went back to his food.

"So Samantha... How old are you?." Gabe asked resting an arm on Sam's shoulder. "14 and I'm not an armrest." He replied and Gabe shrugged. "Could've fooled me." He laughed. "And how old are you?." Sam asked raising an eyebrow. "16 and counting." Gabe responded and too out a lollipop. "Dumbass." Lucifer mumbled under his breath and Gabe's head shot up and looked at him.

"Don't even start, you have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants." Gabe shot back, Lucifer's mouth hung open before he scowled. "God wasted a good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth." Lucifer replied and Gabe gasped and put a hand over his heart. "Oh yeah?! Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory!!!." Gabe yelled. "WELL I WASN'T BORN WITH ENOUGH MIDDLE FINGERS TO LET YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU!!!." Lucifer exclaimed and they both stood up. "GUYS STOP." Alfie yelled and stood up.

They both quickly sat down and were quite for a bit. "That was interesting." Dean said and Sam nodded staring at Gabe with a smile. "Ok then." I say and go back to eating and waiting for one of them to start the fight up.

------

This is awful