Chapter 4

//Lucifer//

"HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?!!." Michael yelled after I pushed him in the lake. "I'm Satan and I do what I want." I explain and he walks out of the lake and narrows his eyes. "Yeah, more like Santa." He scoffs. "Say that to my face." I growl and he walks close to me. So close we were almost touching. "More. Like. Santa." He smirks and I blush at the closeness. "Lets go." I say and he raises an eye brown and grab him and he let out a squeal. "Lucifer! Put my down!." He exclaimed and I walked to the end of the dock. "I sacrifice this man to you my demons." I say and throw him back into the lake.

"You suck." He says as he comes back up for air. "You wish." I smirk and he blushes. "It's so on." He scowls and jumps back onto the dock. "It's on like donkey Kong." I laugh and he tries to push me off the dock.

//Gabriel//

"Fuck already." I groan watching my brother 'flirt' with Michael. Pushing your crush into a cold ass lake isn't going to get you laid. "They only met a couple days ago." Sam says while also watching the battle. "So? I swear Lucifer has a thing for him." I explain and I hear Sam laugh. His laugh is adorable like him.... I am so gay I need help. "Speaking of fucking... Have you FELT the sexual tension between Cas and Dean? They've only just met and the tension is thicker than bricks." He explained and I let out a laugh.

"I thought that was going somewhere else." I inhaled deeply trying to stop my laughter. "Get your mind out of the gutter." Sam says smacking me on the back of the head. "But moooooooooooooom." I whine grabbing his arm and fake crying into it. "No, go sit in the corner and think about what you have done." He scolded and we both burst out laughing.

"I think I'll keep you." I say letting Sam's head. "I'm not a pet." He says swatting my hands away.

"What the... NO WAY." Sam exclaimed and pointed to where Lucifer and Michael where. They are kissing. "What the FUCKING FUCK?!!." I yelled and they pulled away and stood looking at each other for a moment before they both went in opposite directions as fast as possible. "What just happened?." Sam asked with his eyes blown wide. "I don't know." I reply and he looks at me. "WE GOTTA TELL DEAN AND CAS." He yelled and grabbed my arm running towards the cabins.

//Dean//

Cas was drawing on the table while I was sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing when Sam and Gabriel burst through the door. "SO GET THIS!!!." He yelled and Cas jumped and I fell to the floor. "What the hell guys?." I ask and they looked panicky and tense. "MichaelandLuciferjustkissedandtheywentinseparatedirectionsandtgeyseemupset." Sam rushed and I looked at him funny before Gabriel butted in. "Michael and Lucifer kissed and the walked away from each other and they seemed upset." Gabriel spat out and I looked over at Cas who's eyes were huge. "What?." He said breathlessly. "It's true!." Sam said out of breath. "Tell Alfie and Adam to watch them." Cas says and they nod running out the door. "I have no idea how this is going to end." Cas says putting his head in his hands and I furrowed my eyebrows.

---

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE JUST CAME ON AND I'M SOBBING