Chapter 17

Bored
----------
5 Days (oooo almost over)

//Castiel//

Today we were just laying around in one of the cabins. "Guys, there is only five days left." Michael said and everyone visibly stiffened. "We can still talk outside of camp." Adam said and Lucifer nodded. "Yeah, where do you guys live?." He asked Dean. "Lawrence, Kansas." He said and Lucifer sighed. "That's nowhere near where we live." He said and everyone fell silent. "Running away would be wrong." Gabriel said and everyone nodded.

"We have cousins back at home and we can't leave them there with him." Samandriel hissed. "Our Dad has already lost mom and he would be heartbroken if we left him too." Sam said sadly and everyone was silent again. "Ok, no more sad." Lucifer demanded and ran out of the cabin. "Where is that bag of dicks going?." Gabriel questioned and minutes later Lucifer came running back in with a bag. "Wanna buy some drugs?." He said in between breaths.

"Are you fucking serious?." Michael asked and he winked. "Nope, sorry honey, but this is my fun sack." Lucifer explained and Gabriel started choking. "You're what?." Gabriel laughed and Lucifer glared. "My fun fucking sack." He scoffed and pulled out an assortment of stuff. Gabriel was trying to catch his breath and Sam was trying to calm him down. "A pen, glasses, paper." Lucifer said throwing things out while naming them.

"This is the saddest sack." Lucifer said angrily and Gabriel started laughing once again. "You're such a child." Lucifer glared again. "A needle, a guide to reclaiming the throne in hell, some pony stickers and.... A camera!." Lucifer said happily and held the camera over his head in victory. "Yeah, I'm more concerned for what else might be in that bag." Samandriel said and scooted away from Lucifer. "You're just jealous." He rolled his eyes and turned the camera on and then squealed.

"How old are you?." Adam asked and Lucifer stuck his tongue out at him. "I have an idea!." He exclaimed and pushed Michael out the door. "Gabe and Sam get out." He said and they quickly ran out. Adam and Samandriel didn't think twice and left. "So much for relaxing." I say and Dean chuckles. "Lets go!." Lucifer whined and we walked out the door. "Let's find Mr. Macleod." Lucifer said and we walked up to the dining hall.

Mr. Macleod was talking to Mrs. Harvelle. "Excuse me! Mr. Macleod?." Lucifer yelled and he turned to us. "Hello boys." He smiled. "How can I assist you?." He asks and Lucifer whispers into his ear. "Yes, I can definitely do that." He smiled. "Outside." He ordered and we all went outside with Mr. Macleod. "Everyone stand in front of the lake." He said and we all stood in a group. "Say Summer Camp!." He said holding the camera in front of his face.

"Summer Camp!." We all said in unison. "Uh Crowley, where did you put the extra paper?." Mr. Singer yelled from the dining hall. "Well, that's my que and I'll do what you asked." Mr. Macleod said and went back inside. "Did he just take your camera?." I ask and Lucifer nodded. "Yes." He replied nonchalantly and started walking away. "Hey! Get back here." Gabriel yelled and we all followed him back to the cabin. I was left wondering what Mr. Macleod was doing with the camera.

-----------------

Boom 3 in a row