Chapter 3

Tuesday

*Gabriel's POV*

I ran to Sam's bed and climbed on top. SAMMICHSAMMYSAMSAMOOSESAMANTHASAM." I yelled jumping up and down. "What are you doing Gabe?." He asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "BREAKFAST WITH BE READY SOON." I yelled and jumped off the bed and ran to Cas's bed. "CASSIECASCAS." I shook him awake and he jolted up and glared at me. "Excuse me but food awaits." I say quietly. "There is no excuse for you." He muttered and I turned to Dean. "He scares me, you wake him Cas." I say and pull Cas out of bed and drag him to Dean's bed. "Gabe just let him sleep." Cas says trying to pull back but I got behind him and pushed him on top of Dean. "DESTIEL." I yelled and picked up Sam and ran out the door.

*Adam's POV*

I woke up to yelling. Like full on screaming. "WHO THE FUCK DYED MY HAIR NEON GREEN?!!." I hear Michael yell and then some shuffling. "I HAVE FUCKING PERMANENT MARKER DICKS ON MY FACE!!!." Alfies's voice rang throughout the cabin. "THERE IS GLITTER IN PLACES WHER GLITTER SHOULDN'T BE!!!." Lucifer yelled and then everything went quiet so I sat up and almost had a heart attack. There was a spider the size of my hand hanging right in front of my face. I shrieked and jumped off my bed onto the hardwood floor. "Can someone please help." I say loudly and move away while watching the spider as carefully as I can. "I got this." Alfie said and walked up to the spider and grabbing it. "Stay the fuck away from me." Lucifer said standing in front of Michael in a protective way which made Michael blush. "You are all children." Alfie laughed. "Says the one with dicks on his forehead." Lucifer sneered and Alfie made his way over and Lucifer decided that the spider was getting into a dangerous area so he grabbed Michael's arm and dragged him out the door as fast as he could.

"The spider really isn't that dangerous." Alfie said going out the door for a minute and coming back inside minus the spider. "Thank you." He smiled.

Sorry it's short