Chapter 20

I might do another chapter after this one because I'm board.
-----------
2 Days (No)

//Dean//

It was so fucking hot today. Even Gabriel had no energy and everyone was complaining. More people left today which let only about one hundred kids left at the camp. "I am so glad I convinced Bobby to allow a swim day." Adam said wiping sweat off his forehead and taking his shirt off. "Yes, thank you Adam." Alfie said with an obvious blush on his face. Everyone was changing or changed into bathing suites. "Hold on I'll be done in a moment." Lucifer called from the back of the cabin.

"Mother..." I started, but shut my mouth when Castiel glared at me. "I'm ready!." Lucifer yelled running towards us with his bright red swim shorts. "Gabe your shorts are gay." Lucifer quickly commented before bolting out the door. "NO YOU." Gabriel yelled at him and ran after him. Gabriel had pink shorts on. Sam and Michael followed with a smile and Adam and Samandriel had already left. "Don't want them to get angry at us again." I say and intertwine Cas and I's hands.

We slowly walked to the lake that we had been at yesterday having fun and running around like eight year olds. I looked over to Cas and saw the small smile on his face as he watched pretty much the whole camp splashing in the water. From a distance I saw Ash sneak up behind Charlie who was talking to Adam and dump a bucket of water on her head. I watched as Charlie turned around and pushed Ash into the water. We finally made it to the lake and Sam waved at me from a deeper part of the lake.

Gabriel swam up next to him and jumped onto his back making Sam fall into the water. Michael and Lucifer were just sitting in the water up to their shoulders and Adamandriel were messing around with the small line of sand. "Wanna go in?." I ask Cas and he nodded excitedly and ran into the lake. "Oh no, you're not getting away that easily." I say to myself and run after him. "Sam save me!." He yelled when he saw that I was closing in.

Sam jumped on me and held my leg so I couldn't move very fast. "Let go." I laughed and shook his head. Adam and Samandriel had gotten into the water and they were watching with a used eyes. "I'll save you." Michael said out of nowhere and started tickling Sam until he let go. "That's cheating." Sam accused and Michael shrugged. "No Michael! Now the princess is in danger." Lucifer whined pointing at Castiel and Castiel's mouth dropped. "I'm not a princess." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I have to argue there." I said and he glared at me. "You're just to beautiful to not be a princess." I say and he blushed. "But you're still not safe." I smirk and his eyes widen and I trudge after him and then I start swimming which was much faster. "We can't let the dragon have the princess!." Alfie screamed joining in and everyone started splashing each other and laughing and I finally caught Cas and held on to him tightly. "NOOOOO!!!." Lucifer cried and fell back into the water. "YES!." Michael cheered.

"How dare you!." He said putting a hand over his heart pretending to be hurt. "That dragon possessed you didn't it." He said pointing to Michael in pretend shock. "I am going to slay that dragon and get my love back." He said and walked up to me and flicked my forehead. "Ow." I said and he walked back to Michael and kissing him. "Ew." Gabriel voiced and they broke apart. "You're just jealous that I saved my true love from a dragon." Lucifer said with clear sass in his voice.

"Well excuse me for not wanting to see my brother have sex right in front of me." Gabriel (666 Words) snapped back. "Get used to it shorty." Lucifer said and I saw Michael's face visibly fall, but went away fast. "I'm not short. You are just tall." Gabriel explained and Lucifer laughed. "You're 5'6." Lucifer tried to cover his laughter. "And? What are you gonna do about it?." Gabriel asked throwing his arms out to the side. "Nothing because I'm lazy." Lucifer replied and went back to swimming.

Today was perfect.

//3rd Person//

Little did they know Bobby was taking pictures of them and after each me showing them to Crowley. "They're cute together." Crowley said and Bobby and him fist bumped.

---------

I feel like these chapters are becoming shit and I'm sorry.