Chapter 11.

Next Chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

The week went by fairly quickly and it was already friday. We were going to the studio today after school and then having dinner together at Jimin, Hoseok and my apartment.

It was the end of the day. I went to my locker and put the combination in. I was about to take my music book out and meet up with with Namjoon when I got slammed back onto my locker.

"Stay away from Namjoon. No one else may see it but I know you're just manipulating him. You don't care about him. Plus, he's mine." Jackson growled.

"I-I'm not m-manipulating him. I do care about Namjoon! I-I can't stay away from him because we are partners but even if we weren't I would still care for him!" I started with a whisper and finished shouting angrily.

"You don't care about him! Not like I do. He. Is. MINE." He slapped me hard.

Jackson then pushed me to the floor and started punching and kicking me.

"J-Just leave me a-alone..." I whispered trying to cover my body.

I could already taste the metallic blood.

"JACKSON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard someone shout.

"I'm giving him what he deserves. You two want to help me?" He asked smirking.

"No! Do you know what Namjoon will do if he finds out about what you did? Leave Jin alone! He is a human!" I think that was BamBam.

"Get away from him, Jackson. Jin is one of the nicest and kindest people in the world. If I were you, I would think about what you're doing. I regret not stopping you guys in the past." Mark said.

"Namjoon and the rest of the guys have stopped because they realised what they were doing was wrong. When are you going to realise?" BamBam finished.

"I don't care about this stupid creature! Namjoon is mine and he needs to learn that!" Jackson angrily shouted.

"For the last time, Jackson! Namjoon doesn't feel that way towards you! He. Doesn't. Like. You. In his eyes, you are just friends. Well you were until you became too clingy and rude, now he probably hates you. Just leave Jin alone!" BamBam shouted.

"He doesn't hate me! I know that for sure." He shouted back.

He then grabbed my collar. "You're lucky the lovely couple came and saved you, otherwise you would be dead meat."

"Just, go! Jackson." Mark growled angrily closing his eyes.

BamBam touched Mark's arms in an attempt to calm him down.

"Don't worry about him too much. Let's just help Jin. Namjoon is still waiting for him." BamBam reassured Mark.

He slowly nodded before opening his eyes.

"Jin, do you think you can walk?" BamBam asked.

"I-I think so..." I slowly stood up.

"Okay, let's go to Namjoon. Walk slowly, you can lean on us for support." Mark said calmly.

"O-Okay."

I limped all the way to where Namjoom was.

He looked up and ran over to us when he saw us.

"Jin! What happened? Are you okay? Guys! Were you there? What happened to him?" He asked frantically hugging me tightly and then inspecting my body to see where the bruises were.