Chapter 15

IDecided to write again!
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

I woke up and tried to move but I couldn't.

I looked over to my left side and saw Namjoon's face.

He was sleeping and looked so beautiful. His features were soft and delicate.

I brought my hand up and ran it through his hair.

"You know it's rude to stare, right?" He questioned startling me.

"I wasn't staring!" I turned away embarrassed but Namjoon pulled me closer

"It's okay, I don't mind being stared at by you." He told me.

I looked at him and saw him staring at me.

"You know it's rude to stare, right?" I asked.

"Not if it's admiring." He replied kissing my head.

I blushed.

"Let go Namjoon." I told him.

"No, I want to cuddle some more." He snuggled.

"While that's very tempting, I have to make breakfast." I said, prying his fingers off of me.

"Ooh, tempting is it?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes at him and got up.

"Do you want breakfast or not?" I asked.

"I do! But I also want to sleep more so wake me when it's done." He then went back to sleep.

I laughed while shaking my head and went to the kitchen to make us all breakfast.

I made eggs, bacon, waffles, pancake, sausages and then set it all out on the table for everyone to eat when they wake up.

"They must be really tired if they're not awake yet." I muttered getting the juice out of the fridge before deciding to wake everyone up for breakfast.

I first went to where Tae and MinJae were sleeping and knocked on the door.

I waited a few seconds before a tired MinJae appeared opening the door.

"Hey, MinJae! I just wanted to let you guys know that breakfast is ready, so freshen up and then we can all eat breakfast together." I  smiled at him warmly.

"Okay. I'll just wake up Tae and then the two of us will come to eat. By the way, your food smells delicious as usual. I'm starving just at the smell of it." MinJae complimented.

"Thank you, MinJae. Quickly now, freshen up and wake Tae, I'll see you in a bit."

He nodded his head and went back inside.

"Okay, now Yoongi and Hoseok."

*knock knock*

I waited but no one opened the door.

Sighing, I knocked on the door again but to no avail. Since that didn't work, I decided to just open the door and wake them up myself.

I stopped as soon as I walked in and ran to the kitchen to get my phone.

I ran back and took a picture of the two of them cuddling together as they slept peacefully.