Chapter 17.

Finally updated. I'm sorry it's so late!😣
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

It was the day of my dad's departure and I was seeing him off with my friends and brother.

"Dad! You better keep your promise! I'll be waiting for you to return in 6 months." I said hugging him tightly with Jinwoo.

Over the last two weeks the three of us have gotten a lot closer. We spent hours on end talking to eachother about the most random things on earth. We were like a real family.

Our sister ran away from home because she didn't agree with having me back as part of the family. Apparantly I 'don't deserve' to be part of her family.

Dad defended me and told her that if she didn't agree then she didn't need or deserve to be part of the family.

She packed her things, took her credit card, put her middle finger up and then left in her car.

I felt bad because it made me feel like it was my fault that dad said that to her but it wasn't my choice to leave. It was her's. I didn't force her to go.

She could have at least seen dad off. He did at least look after her.

"Of course I'll keep my promise. I am your father after all and I won't let you two down." He kissed the top of my head and then Jinwoo's.

"Take care of yourself dad. I don't want a scratch on you when you come back." Jinwoo smiled with tears in his eyes as well.

"Yes Jinwoo. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it! Take care of your 'little' brother for me while I'm gone, okay?" Dad smiled teasing me about being younger.

"I will don't worry dad!" Jinjin laughed.

"I'm not that much younger! Only by 5 minutes!" I pouted.

"5 extra minutes of teasing!" JinJin laughed.

"JinJin!" I shouted.

"It's hyung to you." He laughed, Dad joining in.

"Fine. Hyung. Let's just see dad off. His plane is gonna go any minute now."

"Alright, alright. Don't get too upset about it. Come on." JinJin laughed slinging his arm over my shoulder.

I huffed but followed along.

"You kids have fun while I'm gone. Your friends seem like great people Jin. I hope you and your friends have a great time. I promise I'll be back. Trust me. I'll be back." He said, holding his arms out for me to hug.

I held my tears in and jumped into his arms.

"I know you will. I definitely know you will, dad. Thank you so much. I love you dad!" I cried.

"I love you too Jin. Take care of yourself while I'm away, okay? I don't want you to worry too much about me so hang out with your friends, but if you get a boyfriend I have to check him first." He whispered the last part ruffling my hair.

I blushed embarrassed and pushed his hand away.

Yes, he found out I'm gay but it doesn't matter because he couldn't care less about which gender I like. He loves me because I am me. Nothing can change that. I'm so thankful.

"Dad..." I whined.

"Don't worry dad. I'm here. Wouldn't let anyone near my little brother unless they wanted to deal with me. I'll guard off the boys who want to get to you like this." He started doing weird karate moves.