Chapter 13.

When will Namjoon's identity be revealed?
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

It's friday! We're in the studio working on our songs and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks to Namjoon I've gotten a lot of inspiration for my song and it's going really well.

My lyrics are nearly finished which means I can start with the basis of the background music. We have also gotten a lot closer. All of us.

We don't really hold back anymore and we're amazing friends. I hope it stays like that!

Namjoon was locking the studio so we could go home and I sat in the car waiting for him. The rest of them had already left so it was just me and Namjoon.

We have also gotten a lot closer after I told him the truth and he has kept to his promise like he said he would. I don't know what's wrong with me but I... I think.

I think I like Namjoon.

I don't mean friend like either. I mean proper like like. I like Namjoon and I'm actually happy about it.

He got into the car and we were off.

There was silence in the car but for once it wasn't akward. It was comfortable and it explains how I feel with Namjoon now. Comfortable and safe.

I looked out of the window. Looking at the beautiful blur of colours rushing past me.

Opening the window I smiled as the cold night breeze gently brushed my face. I looked up to see a clear sky filled with bright stars gleaming like diamonds.

What a beautiful night sky.

"It's not as beautiful as you, Jin." Namjoon commented.

I felt my cheecks heat up and didn't dare to look at Namjoon.

Did I say that out loud?

"You did. You also said that out loud as well." Namjoon laughed.

"Right...umm. thanks?" I akwardly answered.

"No problem, beautiful." He laughed.

"Don't call me that." I whispered.

"Why shouldn't I when it's the truth?" He asked with a big smile.

"I just don't like lies." I responded hoping he didn't hear me.

"Honestly Jin, you need to love yourself more. You are an amazing person and I won't stop even when you realise it because you deserve it. You are incredible. The only person doubting it is yourself." Namjoon parked the car and we both got out.

"Thank you, Namjoon. It really means a lot to me." I quietly told him.

Suddenly, he hugged me.

I was shocked but I managed to wrap my small hands around his waist.

"You don't know how much it means to me as well. I really like you Jin and you need to know that there are many people that care for you and love you."

He finally let go after giving me a kiss on the head. We both went to our apartments after a final hug and goodbye.

I walked in to see Jimin and Hoseok waiting by the door.

"Where were you?"

"Are you okay?"

"Did you have fun?"