Chapter 19.

I'm updating for New Year's! Hope you guys have an amazing new year love you all! Here's to 2018 and let's hope it's better than 2017! ❤❤

I feel as the story is slowly coming to an end. I don't want it to end but I can't drag it on forever.🙃🙃

I'll probably have around 5 more chapters and then a sequel, if you guys want.
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Namjoon's P.O.V (It's been a while.)

There are rumours going around that I will reveal who I am on my next tour that Jin is going to and it's true, I am. I actually started the rumour so Jin would know but that's not important right now.

It's new years eve and the concert is in a few more a weeks. I have to leave on New years day and go to a fansign, disguise my self with a mask and hat so they can't see my face, then come back and set up for the concert so I won't see Jin until the concert day.

When I told him he was a bit upset at the fact that I wouldn't be going to concert with them but I promised him that I would make it up to him.

Hopefully me being his favourite idol that he will see in a few weeks time will make up for it.

"Hyung! Are you gonna do what you had planned today?" Jungkook asked as he played a video game.

"Yeah, I think so. I just hate the fact that I have to go straight after to catch a flight to China. It's a bit annoying but it's my life." I sighed.

"I see where you're coming from. When it was my sisters birthday I had to go to a fan meeting. At least I got to spend time with her before I legit ran for my life to make it on time. It was worth it for her though. She was really happy to have me there." He smiled fondly at the memory.

"I'm surprised the guys don't recognise the both of you. I mean, you even have your stage names as what people normally call you. Either their not fans or just oblivious." I teased.

"Incase you forgot Namjoon, we don't show our faces either. My first M/V with me in it will be out next year so my fans will see me. Jungkook is still thinking about when to do his." Yoongi answered.

"Yeah I guess it's better to do it in an M/V but I want to see Jin's reaction when he sees who I am." I smiled.

"Hyung! How about you let us guest on your tour! We can be the starting act or/and come half way through the show! That way we can all show who we are at the same time and then more people will want to look at the M/V just to see how we look. Plus, we get to see all three of their reactions." Jungkook schemed.

"While that's a great idea..." I started.

"Here it comes." Yoongi sighed.

"It's a bit of a hassle. The concert is in a few weeks and I have to suddenly squeeze you guys in." I tried explaining.

"Come on hyung! Just think about it. It would be great for all three of our careers. Our managers wouldn't mind at all, in fact I think they would be estatic. This is a great opportunity for all of us. Please hyung!" Jungkook pleaded.

"Fine, I'll talk to my manager about having you guys perform. Let's not get you guys out till around the end. You guys can be the finishing acts with me and then I'll put my plan forward on stage." I said.

"Wait, on stage? Are you sure. What about your fans, what will they think about it? What if they don't accept it or worse, what if Jin gets hurt?" Yoongi asked.

I had thought about. Of course I had. I would never want Jin to get hurt because of me ever again. He matters a lot to me.

I talked with Jack a few days ago, I think it was on Christmas when everyone was spending time with family.