Chapter 9.

Enjoy the chapter~
They are moving in together! Yay!
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________

Jin's P.O.V

Namjoon and my brother came back from talking outside. Jinjin looked really happy about something.

I'll ask him later.

"Can we pack our stuff and then go to the apartment?" Hobi asked.

"Obviously! Wait... I need to get my car... Oh, I know! I'll call Minhyuk! He can bring it for us and then go with Jinjin wherever they were meant to! Is that okay with you?" Jimin asked Jinjin. He nodded his head smiling.

"Great! I'll be right back. I'm gonna call him."

"Okay." We replied, watching him go to his bag and get his phone.

"Hey Jin. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Jinjin asked me.

"Yeah sure. What's up?"

"Are you sure that you should be the one to get your stuff from the house. You know I can get it for you, right? If dad and sis are there then there is no way you are gonna be allowed to leave."

"I know but you just got back from your tour. You must be tired and want to hang out with your friends and boyfriend. You don't have to worry. Plus, remember dad has gone to the bar today which means he won't be home till tomorrow and sis is at her friends house for a sleepover. I'll be fine." I tried to reason with him.

"So? He could have decided not to go same with Sora. You know how they are. If I get your stuff it will be easier for you."

"You'll be wasting your time trying to get all the thi-"

"It's not 'wasting my time' if it means I'm helping my younger brother. I'd do anything for you. You know that. Minhyuk wouldn't mind helping as well. He knows how they are." Jinjin said cutting me off.

"Are you sure? You don't have to you know. I can get it my self." I replied unsure.

"Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't be trying to convince you if I wasn't sure. Don't worry. Okay? I'm the older brother so I will protect. Even if I wasn't older, I would still protect you."

"Thank you Jinjin. You are the best brother ever! I love you!" I said hugging him tightly.

"I love you too. Now, let's go back to the other guys."

I nodded my head and then we went back to the guys.

"Jinjin! Minhyuk is gonna be here in 5 minutes!" Jimin shouted smiling.

"That's great! Thank you for letting me know!" Jinjin shouted back laughing.

"Jin come here." Jimin said grabbing my arm. I winced but continued to smile as he dragged me away.

Thankfully his grip wasn't too strong but it still stung when he touched it. He dragged me all the way over to Hobi and then stopped.

"So. Are you guys excited!?" Jimin enthusiastically shouted.

"Yes, I can't wait to finally move. I've wanted to move for such a long time. I was actually about to look for apartments. So thank you!" I said thankful for him letting me move in.

"Yeah! Honestly, I'm so glad you asked, Jiminie. We can all be together now!" Hoseok said.

"That's fine. You don't have to thank me. I should be thanking you guys, if i'm being honest, for agreeing. Anyway, whose house should we  go to first to get your stuff?" Jimin asked.