CHAPTER 11: Chronology

# CHAPTER 11

REMINDER: This inner monologue from Beca started at 11 am where she and Chloe settled at the rooftop. Where also, Stacie still not awake base on the time intervals. So basically, the thing that happened to her on the prev chapter is not yet happening at this moment. UNLESS EVERYONE WILL GET CONFUSE.

Beca's POV

Because the dormitory is still close and it will only open at 9 pm, so Chloe and I decided to stay at the roof top. I'm lucky I got my bag before the dormitory totally close this morning. I also took my guitar but I already put it on the DJ station. I'm planning to have a live performance tonight. This was unplanned but I told Luke about it and he told me I can do that but I just need to make sure that I will not going to mess up at my first day.

We still don't have any news about Stacie and I still don't know why I don't have anything to worry about here. Maybe she's sick of getting affection from others and it irritates me a lot. Or maybe she's just missing hours ago and not totally declared as missing. I don't know. I may sound ridicule but we're not that really close for her to worry. Rude? Fine.

Anyway, Chloe's here with me at my favorite spot of the University. Her eyes close while listening to my dedicated set list for her. I constantly capturing her a photo, I don't know why but I felt the urge to take her some photos. She's so beautiful to miss my phone.

I bit my lip in anticipation as I saw a very nice angle in front of her, then suddenly she opened her eyes that made me stand straight and hide my phone at my back.

"Babe."

"What? I'm not doing anything." I pressed my lips together as I walked at the aisle of the garden. I know she can't hear me because of the headphone that stuck on her head.

"Come here please." She said sleepily. Her eyes closed again. I gulped. I walked towards her and sat beside her. She took a glance of me before closing her eyes again. It's just a brief but I saw how bright her eyes could be. "Your choice of songs makes me love you even more." She mumbled as she swayed her head a little in the rhythm of the song.

"I never been more attracted to you before." I smirked and kissed her knuckles. I know she can't hear me nor know if I'm speaking but who cares. I'm really attracted to her in her simplest form and this is too much to bear. I can look at her the whole day.

God.