CHAPTER 29: Rescript

#CHAPTER 29

Chloe hissed as Tom removed the bullet on her wound thigh with a surgical tong. It was too painful because Tom didn't put any anesthesia to her and it's making her teary.

When Tom successfully removed the bullet, she wrapped a bandage on it. Chloe just rested her head on the chair in exhaustion.

Hearing Beca's already coming, she couldn't help but to wonder if she's already on her way. She closed her eyes to calm herself, she's too immune now on the sting of her body and that's making her more numb.

She squeezed her eyes shut when she felt Tom's licking her chest, his hands roaming around her body. "Do you want me to make you feel good?"

Chloe didn't speak. His tiny beard that scratching on her upper breast was distracting her.

Aubrey on the other side, point the camera to them  making Jessica on Mitchell's hotel watch the awful scene. She's just watching everyone in different CCTV she hacked when she's still in Barden and when she went to Mitchell's hotel.

While Jessica had all her adrenaline to stay awake while watching Chloe being tortured, she's finding a way to be released but it's impossible especially when both of her feet were tied up in the ceiling while her hands also tied up. She tried to force her upper body upward to reach her toes so many time but it's making her more exhausted.

She's not naked but she feels to when she's just wearing her top and tight boxers. And she's like being picked in the smelly mud based on her smell and the dirt all over her body.

She can't remember everything before she was brought in that place, she didn't even know where she was because of the view is upsidedown even the screen she was watching. The place was dark and it's probably going to hunt her in the future.

She's sure of that especially when something happeped to Chloe and she didn't do anything about it, she even let her not secured inside the bar.

They're probably going to blame her about it.

Again.

Like what happened to Jade.

Suddenly she heard a gunshot outside the room she was in, at the same time she's getting dizzy. For a long time of being upsidedown, the blood that was running on her body was going down her head and she needs to stop that. If she scream, the blood will run fast to her head so she calmed herself.

She then began swinging her body. She needs to concentrate to reach her toes.

She was hearing several gunshots everywhere and it's making her more nervous, resulting for her blood to run even faster to her run.

She bit her lips when she saw where she was going to land if the chain on her ankles breaks. It's a 7 feet tiles.

I'm not going to dying…

Few minutes later, she heard two pairs of feet running towards her direction.

"CR, go pull the mattresses of that beds here, I'm going to get some mattresses on the other room. Fuck this." She heard Beca's voice and another footsteps running away.

"Are you still okay up there, buddy?" Cynthia Rose asked as she pulled the mattress under Jessica's head.

"I'm still fine but I'm getting tired." Jessica whispered, it was heard though inside the silence place. "My hands was cuffed with a metal cuffs. How you guys will going to release me?"

"The snooper instructed us that your cuffs has an explosive device. You're the twelveth and Chloe's the thirteenth nigga who's suicide bomber." CR explains. "Once we released you, or attempt to release you, that explosive device will explode and we're not going to know where's Chloe if you die. I don't know what's going to happen but I hope this shit gone well."