Part 4

I walked towards the back of the room with confidence. The more I told myself I wasn’t scared of Nash, the more I actually started to believe it. But his eyes were fierce and dark with anger as he stared me down. He didn’t break eye contact until I reached the back of the room. His hands were clenched into fists and his knuckles were bloody. He’d clearly been working out some issues. He turned as though he was going to say something to me. But the teacher walked in just as I was sliding into the bench beside him. So he said nothing. I smirked to myself as he tapped his fingers off of the bench impatiently.
I tuned back in to what the teacher was saying.
“- and so you will be working on the project over the next few weeks with the partner you’re sitting beside. But as we only have a limited amount of time left until Summer, I am going to have to ask you to do the project in your own time. You can meet in the school library or your own houses. It’s up to you.”
Crap. So I was going to have to work on a project with Mr. Ticking time bomb who doesn’t care about his grades. Well this meant I was either going to fail or do the entire thing myself. But I suppose at least I could work on the him “falling for me” part of the plan. And the “destroying his life so he can never hurt anyone again part”. That too.
“So I’ll give you some time now to arrange dates and times and exchange contact information with your parter. And to get to know each other a bit.” My teacher said enthusiastically.
I swung around in my chair to face Nash. His eyes locked on my face. His jaw was tense.
“What’s your problem?” I asked bluntly.
“My problem?!” He growled, “Maybe, my problem is you turning up dressed like that,” he gestured towards my outfit,” and flirting with one of my best friends right under my nose.”
I raised my eyebrows at him.
“Listen,” I said, my voice laced with sass,” since when, do you give a flying fuck what I do? Why on earth would you care if I dress like this or flirt with someone?! It’s not like you’re fond of me anyway?”
His eyebrows narrowed together forming a crease on his forehead.
“Since when, did you start acting like this?! What happened to you? What’s going on?” He looked flustered and frustrated.
I knew that I had to strike back at him now, while his guard was down.
I put my hand on top of his knee. Exactly like he had done to me the day before. The same alarmed expression that was on my face yesterday, was now on his. He looked so shocked by my actions and to be perfectly honest, I was shocked by my actions. But there was no going back now.
“I really think you need to calm down babe,” I said slowly. “You seem so tense.” I tiptoed my hand up his leg. His eyelashes fluttered as he closed his eyes. His lips formed a straight line. I love the effect I was having on him. How vulnerable I could make him. He was so caught up in my hand moving up his leg and my breath as I whispered seductively in his ear, that he didn’t hear the bell ring. Just as my hand made it to the top of his trousers and I ran my fingers along the waist band, I got up, grabbed my bag and was by the door before he could realise what was happening.
“Wh-what?” He stuttered, “where are you going?” He looked flustered and confused.
“Sorry babe, I got bored. Tell Matt I’ll call him though.” I winked in his direction and left him in the back of the now empty Science class.
Strike one to me. It was Nash’s turn. And I had no doubt he’d be pissed off when I saw him next. Because it doesn’t take a genius to understand that NO girl says no to Nash Grier.

A/N - Please give all feedback to my tumblr magconexposed.tumblr.com Thanks for reading, stay awesome :-)