Part 12

When I got home I was so flustered and confused that I stormed into my room and took a 45 minute shower. The way Nash looked at me made me feel dirty. Also staying up all night with tangled hair wasn’t the best look. My mom wasn’t home. She’d already left for work but I left her a voice mail and 3 texts saying I got home safely and I’m fine.
After that I got into my pajamas, even though it was almost midday. I wasn’t planning on doing anything today anyway. I made myself hot chocolate and began to watch crappy girly movies in bed, while scrolling through tumblr. I needed a break from the real world.

I checked my phone and realised I had a couple texts from Matt wondering where I had gone. I also had a text from Gilinsky asking if everything was okay. Jack was one of the only people that I felt was actually on my side. He was always so calm and sensible. I trusted him, and he always pulled through.

I texted Jack back, telling him I was fine, that Nash had given me a lift home. Then I texted Matt and told him I that I woke up and my mom needed me home so I had to go. I left out the part where Nash brought me home for him. I didn’t want to raise suspicions or cause any drama.

Jack automatically texted back wondering if he needed to kick Nash’s ass for me. Jack was one of the only people who knew how much Nash got on my nerves. And how cruel he could be towards me. We texted for a few more minutes, just chatting about last night, and gossiping about who got drunk and who hooked up.

All the gossiping made me miss Mahogany. We hadn’t talked in ages and we used to always meet up to bitch about people. I decided that I’d text her and ask her to come over. Besides Jack, who kind of knew what was going on, Mahogany knows the full story of my plan to break Nash’s heart. So I figured I could use some more advice seeing as how he was currently one up.

She came over straight away and we hugged and I realised how much I had really missed her. “Girl, how’d the party go?” She asked, climbing into my bed beside me. We had loads of chocolate and the notebook playing on my laptop in the background.

I told her everything that happened, not sparing one detail. Because I knew that the minute you start keeping secrets from your best friend, is when things start going down hill. She listened patiently and laughed and cringed at the appropriate times. I finished up by telling her exactly what happened in Nash’s car and how he said ‘next time’ and how I wasn’t sure how that made me feel except that I knew that I couldn’t let him win, he’d won my entire life, everyday by tripping me up and pulling my hair and jeering nasty names at me. But not anymore, I wasn’t ready to give up yet.

“Well that explains how you got that,” she said gesturing to my neck. I must have looked confused because she handed me a mirror from my bedside table. I looked in it and saw a dark purple bruise on my neck. Nash’s love bite. I hadn’t realised how visible it was. Just the way he wanted it. It just made me want to kill him even more.

Under any other circumstances I’d say Mahogany would have told me I’m mad for trying to ruin some poor boys life. But she’s been my best friend for years and she knows how miserable he’s made me feel. So she was totally on board.

“Right,” she said clapping her hands together, “How do we destroy this bitch?”

I laughed, “Well we need to know his weaknesses and then use them against him to crush his heart.”

“Unfortunately, I think he has I have a heart before we can crush it. And the one thing Nash Grier is incapable of doing is loving someone.” We both laughed at the accuracy of that.

“Okay,” I said, “So what are his weaknesses?”

She chuckled, “Do crop tops and lace bras count?”

I laughed, “To him, probably.”

“Okay, okay,” she said seriously, “You seem to matter to him, judging by what you said happened.”

“What do you mean?!” I said horrified that I could possible count for shit when it comes to him.

She laughed at my reaction, “Well your probably the only girl to ever give him a run for his money.”

“I still don’t get what you mean,” I said running my fingers through my hair.

“He’s a man-whore!” She explained, “Sleeping around is what he does, he spots a girl that he likes, he sleeps with her and then he leaves. He has a system. But recently, you’ve gone and fucked his entire system. So now he’s still probably trying to work out why you won’t sleep with him. It’s becoming a game for him, he’s enjoying playing around with you because no girl has ever said no to him before.” She explained it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“So I’m basically Nash’s toy?” I asked.

“Yup, but I can’t decide if he’s playing you or if your playing him.” She said thoughtfully.

“Okay, so now what Misses Know it all?” I asked playfully.

“Now we have to even the score, and to do that we have to make him want you.” She said already getting up and rooting through my closet. She pulled out a red thong and held it up while grinning.

“Oh god,” I cringed, “Really?”

“Hell yeah,” she said, “He’s gonna love this.”

And then we started planning, because come Monday morning, I was gonna teach Nash that he can’t break all of his toys.

A/N - Please send all feedback to my tumblr magconexposed.tumblr.com Thanks for reading, stay awesome :-)