Cameron or Carter

It's been a week since everything happened and nothing has been the same. Carter was suspended from the dance studio and hasn't been returning any of my text messages or phone calls. I refuse to say a word to Cameron, he ruined everything but I can't be entirely mad at Cameron. I didn't want to pull away from the kiss, when he kissed me I just felt tingles run through my body, butterflies, sparks! Nothing I really felt with Carter. What am I saying?! I hate Cameron, Carter is the one for me!

I laid back in my bed waiting for a call, a text, something from Carter but my phone just laid there silently. I sat up as I wiped tears from my eyes. I didn't just lose my boyfriend I lost my best friend! Someone I could tell anything to, he hates me, he can't even talk to me. I heard my door open and I looked to see Kalani and Jordyn.

"Hey" they said in unison. They came over and sat on my bed. "How are you doing?" Jordyn asked. "Honestly, horrible! I lost my two closets friends. Autie is to busy with Nick and Carter refuses to even talk to me!" I cried.

"I'm sure Autumn will come to her senses and Carter just needs sometime to think!" Kalani assured. "Well, there is another problem I have but you have to promise not to tell anyone! Not even any of the girls on the team!" Jordyn and Kalani scooted closer towards me with worried expressions.

"When Cameron kissed me I kinda...liked it!" I blurted out.

Their eyes widened as the words escaped my mouth. "Do you like Cameron?!" Jordyn exclaimed. "I-I don't know! I don't want to!" I covered my face. "This isn't good, if you want to stay with Carter you can't be stuck between him and his former best friend!" Kalani cooed. " I don't know what to do! Lets not talk about it right now, lets just head to dance." I wiped my face and slid my shorts over my leotard.

As we entered the den Autumn was in the corner cuddling with Nick and Cameron and Sophia were doing the same. What's wrong with him, he tells me he's in love with me, kisses me and now he's right back with Sophia. I rolled my eyes and slid off my shorts. I Headed towards Studio A for group rehearsal. "Tori!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned my head to see Cameron. I let out a big sigh and walked up to him. "So about the kiss, I just wanted to say-" he started. "Cam, you don't have to apologize!" I cut him off. "I don't?!" He furrowed his eyebrows. "No, the kiss wasn't horrible but I don't know what to do!" I mumbled. "You have feelings for me?" he reached for my hand. "Yes, but I don't want to!" I pulled my hand away, "we're both in our own relationships!" I snapped. "We shouldn't hide our feelings for each other." Cameron whispered in my ear. He began nibbling on my ear then held my chin and connected our lips. I kissed back as he stuck his tongue in my mouth I ran my hands through his hair as he pulled our bodies closer together. We breathed heavily in each others mouth when we heard footsteps we quickly pushed away from each other, all three of us looking at each other.

_______________

Who caught Cameron & Tori?!?!