I Missed You

I woke up to see Nick and Autumn cuddling in her bed , Carter sleeping on the floor near Sophia's bed.

I turned my head to see Cameron laying next to me fast asleep.

I'm guessing they all spent the night after whatever they did last night, right now Autumn and I were the only ones awake. She was just looking up at the plain ceiling probably thinking she was the only one up.

I looked at Cameron as he was fast asleep, we were technically still dating so I didn't get that upset that he decided to sleep next to me.

Looking at him just laying their made me miss him even more, maybe I just need to stop being so stubborn! I shouldn't let one thing ruin us.

I checked my phone for the time and saw it was 6:17 so I didn't except them to be getting up any time soon if they were out really late last night.

I looked at Cameron's motionless body for awhile before wrapping my arms around him and placing his arms around me. I just layed there for a few seconds when I felt Cameron pull me in tighter.

I looked up at him, he was asleep but..he knew I was there. I layed my head against his chest and softly whispered "I missed you." before slowly falling back to sleep.

I woke up about 2 hours later and everyone was still fast asleep. It was only 8:00 so, I wasn't really expecting them to wake up. I unraveled myself from Cameron's arms and was about to head into the bathroom but heard the shower running guessing it was Autumn since she was missing from her bed.

I just chose my clothes for the day and sat on my phone until she finally came out.

I have to admit, it was very awkward being in the same room as Autumn and not saying a word to each other.

I slipped on my tie dye crop top and my white booty shorts.

I walked out the bathroom to see everyone awake and chit chatting away I walked in the room kinda uncomfortable and headed towards my bag.

"Tori do you wanna come with?" Nick suddenly asked.
"Um..where?!" I asked.
"We're just going sight seeing, shopping, just to get out and about." Cameron said pulling me into his lap.
"Ohh...idk.." I sighed.
"Please come.." Autumn softly said as everyone glanced at her.
"It'll be fun babe...I promise!" Cameron smiled.
"Sure.." I gave in.

I looked over to see Sophia glaring at Cameron and I before rolling her eyes but I honestly I don't care..I deserve a day off, I've been working my butt off practicing.

I slid on my converse and swung my bag on while I walked out the door hand in hand with Cameron.