House Hangout

As my mom pulled up to Cameron's house I was shocked to see that we actually lived in the same neighborhood this whole time. I hopped out the car with my mom traveling behind me. As we walked up to the house you could hear Cameron arguing with his sister. My mom rang the doorbell and Cameron opened it with a big smile on his face. "Hi Cameron, is your mom here?" My mom questioned. "Yeah, come in, I'll get her for you!" My mom and I walked in as Cameron trailed off in his house to find his mom. Shortly after he came back. "Jillian?!" My mom called out. (I don't know if that's his moms real name!) "Debra?!" Cameron's mom smiled. They hugged each other without letting go. "You guys know each other?" Cameron asked. "We were best friends since kindergarten and once we went to different colleges we just stopped talking!" My mom explained. Cameron's mom dragged my mom to the couch while they kept a hold of each other's hands. "They look like two middle school best friends that haven't seen each other the whole summer!" Cameron whispered. I laughed as he grabbed me by the waist and dragged me upstairs. We walked in to his room, which was a mess, and sat down on his bed. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "I don't know, go on the trampoline." I said laying down. "Kay, let me change." He said reaching in his drawer. He slipped off his pants, obviously not caring I was there, and pulled basketball shorts over his boxers. "Come on!" He said holding out his hand. I locked our hands as we both walked to the backyard. "Maya! Get off the trampoline!" Cameron whined. "No!" She defended, "Not just so you and your girlfriend can make out!" She exclaimed. "We're not going to make out, if we wanted we would've went in my room or the basement!" Cameron scoffed. I turned red and looked at the neatly cut grass. "Fine!" Maya scoffed making her way our the trampoline. I climbed in the trampoline with Cameron following behind me pushing on my butt. As soon as I got in the trampoline I hopped around doing backhand springs and layouts and all these other tricks on the trampoline. "I hate being on the trampoline with you!" He smirked. "Why?!" I laughed. "Because" he whined, "you're the only person that is better at tumbling then me!"

"Don't forget I'm flexible too!" I teased.

"I'll never forget that!" He winked.

I rolled my eyes and jumped in his arms rapping my legs and arms around his body making him fall back and me lay on top of him. I pressed our lips together when I heard the back door slam. "Ewww!" Maya called. I hopped off Cameron while his face grew angry. "What do you want, Maya?!" Cameron scoffed. "Mom said come and eat!" She exclaimed. "We'll come in later!" Cameron whined pulling me closer to him. Maya rolled her eyes and stomped inside. "I always wanted a little sis!" I blurted out. "Not mine!" He laughed. He pulled me on top of him and connected our lips. He pulled my hips towards his body but I pulled away. "We promised Maya, we wouldn't make out!" I laughed.