Loner

I hopped out the shower slipping on my marvel crop top and drop crotch pants.

I walked out the bathroom too see Autumn applying mascara to her thin eyelashes and Sophia curling her long brown hair.

I picked up my phone too see a text from Maya.

Hey how is it going in Cali??

I smiled at the text before texting back,

There's no one to talk to but a great experience!

I grabbed my iPad from the side table and walked out on the balcony with it placing it down on the table.

As soon as I sat down I decided I was hungry, like always.

I headed back in the room grabbing the phone ordering room service.

"Tori, you should come out with us tonight!" Autumn smiled applying the a thin layer of lipstick.

"Um, no thanks!" I scoffed taking the phone from my ear.

Autumn looked at me sympathetically for a few seconds before putting her attention back to the mirror.

Right as I was about to go back on the balcony someone started knocking on the door.

"Can you get that?" Sophia smirked.

"What's wrong with your arms and legs?!" I snapped.

"Could you just get the door!" She groaned.

"Whatever!" I sighed.

I opened the door to see Nick, Carter and Cameron standing in the hall.

I glared at Sophia for few a seconds before walking back outside on the balcony.

While I was out there I decided to FaceTime one of the girls back home and first person that came to mind was Mia.

Right before I clicked on her contact a voice distracted me,

"You coming out with us tonight?"

I looked up too see Cameron leaning on the door frame.

"No! I'd rather stay here!" I scoffed.

"I was just asking you don't have to be so bitchy!" He snapped.

"Really, because you've been so wonderful to me this entire time, haven't you!" I smiled sarcastically.

"Tori why are you being so moody all the time, can't you just forget and act like nothing happened!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can't you just get the fuck away from me!" I rolled my eyes.

He looked at me shocked before turning around slamming the balcony door behind him slightly making me jump.

I felt a few tears build up in my eye lids a quickly wiped them away.

Tori, you're stronger than this!

You're not gonna cry for a boy!

I thought to myself but no matter how many times I told myself I couldn't listen.

I missed being with Cameron!

I miss our long night phone calls, holding his hands whenever I was nervous or scared and even looking in to his big brown eyes before laying a soft kiss on his lips.

I miss everything about him and yet, I keep pushing him away.

Once everyone piled out the room I decided to brush Cameron out of my thoughts and start working on my dance.

Yes, I am being the loner staying in while everyone else went out to enjoy California but I honestly don't care!

I'm here to get a dancing spot on Iggy's tour and that's all I'm gonna focus on!