Just Friends

"Sophia!" Cameron called out quickly separating from me. "What's wrong with you?!" Sophia screeched. "Please, babe, I can explain!" Cameron cried. "Shut.up.Cameron!" Sophia spoke. "it's all your fault" Sophia turned to me, "you're such a slut!" She barked. Being called a slut made a large lump grow in my throat, I was rarely called out of my name and if I was it wouldn't be something like a slut. "Sophia, shut up" I argued, "everyone knows you've cheated on Cameron before! You're just as guilty as him!" I barked. "You cheated on me before!" Cameron mumbled. "Only like once or twice but you're just as guilty as me!" Sophia defended. "Sophia, if we both can't be committed in our relationship, why are we even together!" Cameron questioned. "Do you really wanna break up with me for that!" Sophia snapped pointing at me. "Don't talk about her like that!" Cameron growled. "Since when did you care about her!" Sophia barked, "You know what I don't wanna play games with you Cameron if you wanna be with her, be with her! IM DONE!" She cried storming off. Cameron gave me a small side smile and I returned.

I walked in the den sweaty after my solo rehearsal. I plopped on a seat and my phone rang shortly after. I picked it up to see the caller ID 'Carter💕💋' my heart skipped two beats as I quickly rose the phone to my ear. "Hey!" I grinned through the phone.
"Don't say hey like everything is okay! Did you kiss Cameron?!" Carter barked.
"What?!" I asked.
"Don't act surprised, I thought we had a good relationship going!" He yelled. I got up quickly motioning for Autumn and Kalani to follow me in the hall.
"Good relationship?! You wouldn't answer any of my calls!" I argued.
"I needed time to cool down!!" I rolled my eyes at him through the phone, "Tori, tell me the truth, did you kiss him?!" He growled.
"Yes but-"
"No buts!" He caught me off, "We're not going to be playing games where your with Cam then your back with me! I'm sorry but we're done!!" He barked, and with that he hung up the phone. I stood there with tears in my eyes staring at Autumn and Kalani. "That's it, we're done!" I rushed in to Autumn's arms. "It's not your fault!" Kalani consulted. "Kalani that's the point, it is my fault! I kissed Cameron! I don't care about the fact of losing my boyfriend, he was my best friend! Someone I could tell anything and everything to, and now he's gone!" I cried. I got up and wiped my face. "I can't just sit here and I cry, I gotta go to dance." I walked back in the den to get my stuff and headed towards acro.

I walked out acro and back in the den to be greeted by Cameron. "Hey, can I talk to you outside?" He asked. "Sure, just let me put my shoes on." I ran over towards my bag and slipped on my flip flops while heading out the door with Cameron. We walked in complete silence until we were both outside in the back of the building. "So you know eventually we had to talk about the kiss!" Cameron said looking at the ground. "Yea, why did you kiss me?!" I asked slightly getting mad. "You said yourself that you had feelings for me!" Cameron defended. "Yea, but I also had a boyfriend, I didn't need for you to make me like you more!" I snapped. "Had?" Cam furrowed his eye brows. "Yea, Carter- We broke up a few hours ago!" I informed holding back tears. After a couple of silent seconds Cameron finally broke the silence. "So, what about us?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Are we friends, love interest, together??" Cam slowly slid on the floor. "I think we should just be friends!" I slid down next to him, "We both literally just got out of our relationships! We don't need a lot of drama!" I lightly placed my hand on his leg. "Just friends!" He smiled. "Just friends!" I grinned. I looked in to his big brown eyes as we both held our gaze towards each other staying locked and Cam slowly leaned toward me. His soft hands grabbed a hold of my chin as he pulled us together with our lips moving in sync. I fell on top of Cameron our lips still attached kissing harder against his lips. He slowly rubbed my back as we both detached for air, "Just friends?" I assured. "Just friends!" Cam let out breathing heavily. When connected our lips once again, they we were two friends, making out in the back of our dance studio.