Mine

"Please?" Cameron begged.

"Leave me alone!" I whined pulling my phone closer to my face.

"Come on babe, please?!" He whined crawling on top of me.

"Cam, leave me alone!" I said rolling over so my back was towards him.

"Tori, don't be like that!" He grabbed me by my waist pulling closer to him.

"What?!" I scoffed.

"Just one kiss?" He begged sticking out his bottom lip.

"Cameron!" I groaned.

He puckered his lips squeezing his eyes shut waiting for me to connect.

I rolled my eyes letting out a big sigh. I leaned up pressing our lips together as a big smile spread across Cameron's face.

He laid four more pecks on my lips grinning at me.

I grabbed a hold of his cheeks pulling him in for another kiss.

"I love you!" Cameron whispered.

"Cam, you know how I feel about-"

"Okay, okay! I'm very fond of you!" He smiled.

"I'm fond of you too!" I giggled.

"You guys, it's time to go!" Maya said swinging in the room.

"No! I wanna stay with Tori!" Cameron whined stuffing his face in the crook of my neck and pulling my body closer to him.

"You've been back together for 3 weeks and have been all over her, let her breath!" Maya complained, "we're going to the same place anyway!"

"Fine!" Cameron groaned.

We all walked out to the car and I plopped in the back seat and Maya quickly sat next to me.

"Maya! What the heck?!" Cameron groaned.

"Oh my god Cameron! We're going to the same place!" Maya scoffed rolling her eyes.

Cameron rolled his eyes plopping in the seat next to Maya not saying a word for the whole car ride.

I hopped out the car and ran behind Cameron wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my chin on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He groaned pulling me to the side of him and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Your cute when your mad." I giggled kissing his cheek.

He looked down at me smiling pulling me in to a hug.

We walked in to the buffet waiting 10 minutes before we finally got a table.

"This time I'm sitting next to you." Cameron whispered.

We finally sat down and talked for a little before we all got up to get our food.

While I was piling as much food as I could on my plate and brown haired blue eyed guy around my age walked up to me.

"Hey, I'm here with a few friends and I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us instead." He smiled.

"Oh, thanks but-"

"She's here with her boyfriend!" Cameron said rapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh, sorry man!" He said looking

disappointed.

"Cam, calm down! You know I only have my eyes on you!" I smiled.

"I know, but your beautiful! All the guys at the studio like you and whenever my friends at school see pictures of you all they do is mention how hot you are! I don't wanna loose you!" He sighed.

"Cameron, do you know how often we walk around and I hear girls whispering about how cute you are! Of course I get jealous but I don't say anything cause I know your mine." I said pecking him on the lips.