Duet Practice

We went over the dance for the 15th time today, literally, before actually getting a break. I dropped on the ground landing on top of Mia as we both laid there laughing hysterically. I dragged my body off the ground running over to Kalani and hopping on her back. "Don't you love being in more than one dance, you get a 15 minute break while everyone else gets 40!" I sarcastically smiled. "I love it!" Kalani laughed dropping me off of her back. "Atleast you guys get to be in the trio!" Autumn scoffed. "Woo! Grouch alert!" Mia joked. Autumn rolled her eyes and went back on her phone. "Autie are you really mad at us because you're not in the trio?" I questioned. "Yeah, and all you guys do is talk about it!" She snapped. "Autumn, you always get to dance with Tori when I want to but I never complain!" Kalani exclaimed. "Whatever!" Autumn rolled her eyes. Sophia walked in and her and Autumn sat together and started laughing. 'Since when were they friends' I thought to myself. I just shrugged it off and dragged Kalani and Jordyn in Studio C to rehearse the trio.

"YOU CAN'T DROP HER!" Adam barked in Carter's ear. We've been going through the same part trying to perfect it but neither one of us could get it right. Whenever we came to a lift or anything involving us touching each other we either tensed up or forgot the choreography. "You've both are great at hip hop, and you both have been in a duet before so what's the problem?" He asked. "I think we just need to practice!" I mumbled. "Tori, how can you guys practice if you can't even do the dance right the whole way through?!" He exclaimed. "I'm giving you guys an hour and when I come back it better be perfect!" He said storming out the room.
"So, I think we should just go over the part where we-" I started.
"Why you acting like there's nothing wrong!" Carter blurted out.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"We're obviously not getting it because of what happened, why are we acting like every thing is okay!" He exclaimed.
"I thought you just didn't want to talk about it." I murmured. "Are you kidding?!" He screeched, "I'm a wreck with out you! I couldn't eat, sleep or do anything because I kept thinking about you!" He teared up, "Why would you do that to me?" He said in tears. "I-I don't know, I didn't want to hurt you!" I murmured. "Tori, I want to be with you but I just don't know if I can trust you." He mumbled. "Maybe we don't have to be together, why can't we just go back to being friends." I grinned. "No, it'll be to hard!" He said as his head hung low.
We just sat there quietly until Carter cupped my face and begin leaning. Leaned forward but soon, resisted, "Carter, I'm sorry I just- I don't wanna make Cameron feel the way I made you feel." I said tearing up. "Really!" He scoffed, "Cuz it seemed like you guys were over by the way you were acting." He rolled his eyes. "Yea, cause I'm mad at him!" I scoffed, "I'm going to at least try to make things work!"
"Really, because it seems like Cam already moved on!" He said pointing out the door. I saw Cameron with his hands on Sophia's hips and smirking while Sophia bit her lip. As they leaned in to kiss each other. I couldn't believe, yeah I was ignoring Cameron but thats because I was frustrated with him. I didn't think we would just break up after just one fight.